The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Marketing Platform

Leesa Gregory

affiliate
With all the different trending marketing strategies nowadays, I'm getting confused already on which one is the most effective. I have a fair idea about digital marketing and the tools under its umbrella. However, I have also heard about digital engagement and I wanted to know how it really works. Is it the same with digital advertising and digital marketing? What are the differences?

With all the different trending marketing strategies nowadays, I'm getting confused already on which one is the most effective.

Trying to select that which is most effective is like trying to select which bee is going to become queen. There are so many strategies and they don't all apply across the board with all marketing models. You have to look at which strategies are currently effective with each marketing model. The strategies for Social PPC may not line up as the best strategies for SE PPC, ad so on.

I have a fair idea about digital marketing and the tools under its umbrella. However, I have also heard about digital engagement and I wanted to know how it really works.

Engagement is simply a means to involve a prospect or customer. There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of ways to create engagement. Content and copy are what takes precedence with engagement. Hooks, angles, and triggers all revolve around the mighty content and copy.

Is it the same with digital advertising and digital marketing? What are the differences?

Digital advertising simply put is ads placed on a digital delivery system. Digital Marketing is an industry.

With all the different trending marketing strategies nowadays, I'm getting confused already on which one is the most effective. I have a fair idea about digital marketing and the tools under its umbrella. However, I have also heard about digital engagement and I wanted to know how it really works. Is it the same with digital advertising and digital marketing? What are the differences?
Is your company B2B or B2C? About marketing strategies, I think following trends isn't a good idea. If you don't have enough resource such as finance or human, you can't stand out in the marketplace. Take a look at the whole picture, you will see your own marketing strategy. In my opinion, if you start with the limited budget, SEO will be definitely the right marketing strategy to you. To be clear, SEO is Search Engine Optimization which helps you to increase your website's rank in SERP. But if you can invest more, you also choose Pay Per Click (PPC). Besides, if you generate a B2C, social media is also a good way to attract more customers and to increase sale.

About marketing platform, I think you should invest in multiplatform. You can indeed invest both in laptop and in mobile. You know, nowadays is the smartphone age. If you just marketing through the website, you will probably lose a countless number of customers.

About digital advertising and digital marketing, I agree with T J Tutor and with his answer above. I just want to talk a little more about digital marketing. Digital marketing is the today's trend. It's an umbrella term which includes both e-commerce and m-commerce. For more information, you can search Google. Digital marketing is also the hot subject nowadays.
Hope this answer is helpful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said. and thanks for answering my inquiry. You are right to say that some strategies may work on our company but not for others. Anyway, I have been seeing members in other forums talking about providers, do you think they can help? Any thoughts about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back