The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Seeking Help Marketing partnerships survey

donataschodulinas

affiliate
Hey, folks!

I'm new member in this forum and I am sure, that I will find valuable insights from you guys. This forum might be the place where I should ask for help.

Our team is currently developing an AI-powered solution for win-win marketing partnership matchmaking (no worries, I'm not here for lead gen stuff❗). We want to create a really valuable platform that will allow people who are involved in digital business and sell online courses, coaching/consulting services, SaaS, and so on, to collaborate with each other and reach their business goals faster without spending a dime on paid ads.

Those who have any experience in doing marketing partnerships, I would like to invite to take part in our survey, which will only take about 7 minutes ⏳ to complete. The survey is about marketing partnerships and our AI-powered marketing partnership matchmaking platform.

GIFT - Your feedback is very valuable to us and as a token of our appreciation, we are gifting a €60 course on building marketing partnerships.

Would somebody like to take part in our survey and get the gift from us?

Thank you,
Donatas

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Do you have proof of concept?

Do you have a website and portal?

Are you providing upsells and collecting names and emails with your "survey"?

How can you possibly ask members about a platform they have never seen?

You say this is not lead gen, yet it doesn't currently pass the smell test from what you describe. You are providing a "gift" for the survey is exactly what people do with lead gen.

You provide absolutely no information about the "gift". I have never, in 20 years with this industry, seen a 60bp course of any value.

Last edited:
MI
Back