The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Marketing coordinator and e-commerce graduate

evomarketplace

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi! I'm Louise, 25, and I live in Montreal, Canada. I hold a master's degree in e-commerce and I've been working for the CPA network Evoleads for 6 months now.
I love to exchange ideas and tips to self-improve and help others. I also love design, art, and architecture.
I'm looking forward to chatting with you all WebsiteFix members :)

Hi! I'm Louise, 25, and I live in Montreal, Canada.

Hi @Louise Duflot , welcome to Websitefix! Great to have you join us.

I hold a master's degree in e-commerce and I've been working for the CPA network Evoleads for 6 months now.
I love to exchange ideas and tips to self-improve and help others. I also love design, art, and architecture.
I'm looking forward to chatting with you all WebsiteFix members :)

Well it looks as though you've got an abundance of talents that can serve you well in this business.

Since you are with Evoleads, perhaps you can list your company in our Resources area.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

Oh, how did you find us?

T J

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.

Since you are with Evoleads, perhaps you can list your company in our Resources area.
@T J Tutor, I will list my company very soon, thanks for the tip.

Oh, how did you find us?
I've been working with AffiliateFix for a couple months now, Oliver introduced me to WebsiteFix :)

A Masters degree? We are very glad to have you with us and look forward to your participation.
Thank you very much! And for the master's degree, I'm lucky we have this kind of program in Canada. I went to University of Sherbrooke.

banners
Back