The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Many of you know me as Proline...

Proline

affiliate
Hey everybody,

I've been aff marketing full time for 10 years. Recently have become an advertiser. I still enjoy being a publisher though!

You'll see me at the occassional conference appearance asw/ase/adtech/leadscon when I find freetime.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions. I'm a part of a few other forums as well but decided to give fix a go! :)

Hi @Proline I also participate in other forums, maybe we have seen each other around :D ... The "fix" is definately one of my favorite go to places to learn and read about ppls experiences.

We will be at the AWE in Berlin later this year, if your around let me know :)

Welcome!

Hey everybody

Hi @Proline , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been aff marketing full time for 10 years. Recently have become an advertiser. I still enjoy being a publisher though!

You'll see me at the occassional conference appearance asw/ase/adtech/leadscon when I find freetime.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions. I'm a part of a few other forums as well but decided to give fix a go! :)

Always great to have another voice of experience join us. Sounds as though you have plenty give the less experienced and newer marketers.

We have many awesome members and I am sure you will forge some great relationships.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back