Manchester United or Chelsea?

• Man U

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KP,
I am amazed at your power of foresight, if your prediction that and English club will win do come true.
Perhaps you will go one step further and tell us if this club is a London Club or a Northern club :)

I can grantee it will be an English club winning the CL this year :D

KP

It's too close to call as they are both great teams and if they managed to get this far then they are both good enough to win - but I hope it's United :)

Well I just put my crystal ball away but seeing as it's you Temi I will say a Northern club that will be wearing a red strip and go by the nickname "The Red Devils".

KP

Whao, amazing, I know who Russell Grant learn astrology from :)

Well I just put my crystal ball away but seeing as it's you Temi I will say a Northern club that will be wearing a red strip and go by the nickname "The Red Devils".

KP

chelsea chelsea chelsea - I want to see my ex suffer :p (and I dont like man u!)

Untied. 2-0.

I could be wrong but I can grantee it will be an English club winning the CL this year :D

KP

Im With KP :whistling:

Na really im hoping man u , why ? Chelsea another london club that aint to close to my heart and My Ex girlfriends whole family were chelsea fans :banned:

ahhhh I have teeth marks in my phone it was so tense! I dont really care who wins but what an awesome match! Chelsea shouldn't feel cheated out of a win by any means! but drogba probably cost them it not poor terry! I wanted to hug him poor bean looked so dejected!

MI
Back