The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

findholidayplaces

affiliate
There are so many countries worth visiting. Here are the top holiday destinations in the world. Some of the countries might have a travel ban due to COVID-19 precautions and measures. But do not worry, they will lift soon.

USA
America is the most visited holiday destinatio by holidaymakers. And it is not hard to understand why it is. As we all know the USA has an unlikely diversity of landscapes, cultural sights, good and friendly people, and much delicious cuisine.
Due to coronavirus, right now we cannot travel here as tourists. But don’t worry the wait for it will be over soon.
To start here, the main and obvious place is New York, where you get to experience the city that never sleeps, its street life thrills, and its high culture. You can go on a transatlantic cruise or visit a working ranch.
Next, Alaska, a place that homes half the world’s glaciers, biggest forest are Amazon and 8 national parks. Wildlife safari is quite popular here.

Thiland
Thailand found its place on the list of mainstream holiday destinations around the world. This place is a land of smiles. And the rise of it is apparent as the travel cost here is quite cheap.
There are beautiful beaches, countryside, and friendly and helpful people.
Bangkok, its capital is always buzzing with emery. Here, so much great cultural heritage inspired by the Buddhist Religion.

Vietnam
Vietnam’s another fabulous and mesmerizing place for holidays. The cultural heritage and lush boutique scenes will amaze you. Hanoi is a beautiful place where you’ll find something interesting and eye-capturing on every corner.

There are so many interesting cities you can explore; on their rooftops, with coffee or a chilled beer. The country will show you both its business side and a beautiful local side.
After the hustle and bustle of cities, you can relax and rejuvenate at the beaches and beautiful hotels nestled in the thick forests of Vietnam. Letting you enjoy its nature and beauty.

Maldives
The Maldives is heaven settled in the Indian Oceans. This place is also known as the most romantic place on the planet earth. It is the ideal place for those who look for seclusion and relaxation. There are numerous sandy islands and countless resorts with waterfalls.
You can perform activities like water sports, snorkeling in coral reefs, sailing, windsurfing, etc. The Maldives has many which you visit only by boat; this provides more privacy, seclusion, beauty and calming. And there are countless numbers of these resorts to choose from.

Greece
Greece is a historic and cultural country in southeast Europe. It’s a country made up of 6000 islands. This country is famous for its culture, ancient archaeological sites, sparkling blue water, sand, beaches, pebbles beaches, balmy Mediterranean climate; all these things make it the ideal and most famous place to visit in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year --I hope.
Meantime you are just spamming into a sandstorm.
Doubt you will stick around --just stopped by to spam your domain because some asinine YouTube MMO vid post told you --this is the way.
It isn't.

Last edited:
I really want to go to Greece. For at least a week or so. To visit all the famous places there. That tourists usually go to. I plan to make this dream come true next year. Before that I want to become a map creator and make my own map of the whole trip. Place places by relevance. And just follow my plan. So as not to forget anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPACE is also interesting!!!!!!

✿ Samira ✿

Last edited:
I really hope that the world will be open in the future. I am so sick and tired of sitting in my country without any opportunities to go abroad.

banners
Back