The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Managing Online Business Nowadays

Well, mostly by myself :)

Jokes apart, if I could break it down it would be something like this...

1. Work routine based on my peak productivity hours.
2. Using tools for communication, automation etc.
3. A few healthy hobbies to distract myself from work.
4. Time for self. Pure solitude sessions. Self-reflection.
5. Following mentor(s).
6. Being self-inspired.
7. Being thankful and grateful for times up & down.
8. Being realistic instead of being idealistic.

Its Tough.. Still We can Enjoy it from Home Itself.. Take Rest Etc.. You can Do Online work from Any where..

But We need or Need to Find Enough Work to do.. Which is the Toughest Task..

There many different useful software for different kinds of business that help to make effective management. For example our business is warehouse, and we use special Warehouse Management System, which help us to automate and optimize supply chain processes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock in large e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy with appealing images, then make some ads on the sites to get more traffic and purchase in my online shop.

How to manage Online business nowadays, please share your view ?

Just like any other business really.

The founding core business principles all stay the same, with the main difference being the digital element which is much more prevalent and carries more weight since it's an online business which has a snowball effect on your entire operations (that's a sentence and a half btw! :D)

It depends upon your type of business.
If it requires instant customer support then it will be hard to manage. If your business has critical service or product then the responsibility would be equally high.

Whereas, if the business is automated and it isn't crucial to follow-up and be in touch with customers, it will be easier.

The right strategy would be to hire people as per your need.

It's getting tougher and I sometimes can't keep up with the change. Too many choices and offers for customers to choose from.

Just like any other business really.

The founding core business principles all stay the same, with the main difference being the digital element which is much more prevalent and carries more weight since it's an online business which has a snowball effect on your entire operations (that's a sentence and a half btw! :D)

Thanks you for sharing business principles

The only way to manage business online is to be fast and flexible. It is almost impossible to build the business without right team. And also people make a big mistake when they stop learning. And here I’m talking not only about some educational materials, but first of all you should learn from your customers, feel their needs and see how it changes.

There are so many softwares out there for business management. Online businesses can be very demanding, with so much to choose from. Just get the right business management tools and the right team, then you'll be good to go. Smooth management takes commitment to learning new ideas

Make enough money to pay an accountant to not only keep the books but file tax returns.
You can hours this crap -- keep your money in places that have GOOD csv downloads of your accounts -- that saves a lot of time importing them to your spread sheets or database.tables.

The government is a monkey on your back (parasitic) when you are in business
  • Workman's compensation insurance
  • Employee tax withholding
  • Pension fund contributions
  • Sales tax collection and remittance (or VAT)
  • Local, State and Federal income taxes
Just accounting for all that shit costs time and money (</rant>) :mad:

I feel management is a personal choice. How you manage your business, whether online or offline, depends on your personality as the manager. How you understand your team and your clients will also boost your management, beside your choice of management software

If your project is designed for the future it is obvious that you will have more time to plan each step along the way, however, if your current situation requires to speed it is important to know that there are simple systems in the cloud that will always be faster to throw.

I guess the way of managing online business nowadays doesn't differ too much from managing offline business. The main difference is that you don't to go somewhere and check your business. Everything you have to do is to open your laptop/pc and check everything in your business. Of course there are some tips for managing online business, nevertheless I believe it's much easier than managing offline business. However, I'm convinced that offline business can possibly generate more income than online business. Although, everything depends on your personal skills, knowledge and wishes to develop this business.

banners
Back