The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Managing Google SEO

Concentrate on quality of content and also the backlinks that you build from external webpages. These are the main criteria to help rank your webpage higher in Google SERPs.

It is still the same:

1. Awesome on-site SEO
2. Good backlinks

It still works for me… although I must admit that getting links is getting harder. There are so many crappy websites out there these days I sometimes wish that buying a domain name would be a lot more expensive.

1. Your site (or message) is good or your site sucks.
2. Your code is clean and machine readable.​

Look at the top ranking sites and see why (and more importantly -- understand why) they are good.
Branding brings traffic -- simply because you are known. Getting there is very hard 90% will fail.
Buy new domains and test your ideas -- when something starts to work -- run with it.
Forget keyword and EMD domain names they are not working well these days.

Contrived SEO does not work long-term. Maybe you get a flash-in-the-pan success for a few weeks at best -- if it's worth your time OK.

The rest is all embellished SEO BS IMHO :)

Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

MI
Back