The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Making money with naughty site(s) ^^

You can try buying niche oriented skim traffic -- TrafficShop - Welcome has that $100 min to start
that will put (force) your site in 71,428 people's faces -- use a page with no Google Analytics code so elgoog doesn't see the bounce rate -- that will be high.

If nothing else you can test advertising tactics for desktop, tablet and mobile.

I was just reading this: Traffic Factory Review - Mobidea Academy looks interesting however it's a 300 euro starting investment it's all CPC banners.

The good part is you get the advantage of being seen without paying (sort of). Banners generally suck IMHO as far as CTR rates go but you can brand a site and get real type-in traffic, if and only if, the domain name is memorable.

Banner blindness is a proven fact -- banners are actually seen but very rarely clicked.

Hi Guys & Girls,

So today we finally found the things we where looking for this week to make as many of our daily jobs you used to have as a website owner automatic :) (I'm always fan of automate as much as possible) We are now building a tool which will look at the keyword searches/difficulty to rank on, this will be a automated tool for every site we are going to launch and looks for the most searched keywords but then with the lowest ranking difficulty.

Also we finally made up te plan on how we are going to make sure that all the titles/description etc we import are going to be unique by a rewrite algorithm we have made.

Will keep you updated people! Hopefully online and printing some cash soon :)

So what should be a better move?

2. Signup at directories? I can easily find over 100 directories to signup to for free?

If you guys have a opinion, let me know :)

Buy a cheap new gTLD name and make a *secret landing page* that elgoog knows nothing about for #2 and maybe #1 also. Buying links has been bad SEO for quite a few years. If you get organic referrals from some domain that that elgoog is blind to (<< make it noindex)

Last edited:
How's it going?
Hi, Sorry its taking longer then expected. We are no aprox 4 weeks on the way, and everytime we notice some things that need to be added... The good news the title rewriter is finished now and works awesome, it generates totally unique new titles based on the old one, and it still matches the video :D

Now we are working on the latest things like setting up some API's with some tools, and setting up a keyword algorithm to indentify difficult ranking keywords so we dont use those, and only use high searched keywords with low difficulty to rank on.

We will be online with our first site soon :)

Well, my motto is good enough for a *road test*.
Mission creep in development is the enemy -- see if an idea works empirically -- then fine tune it. You end up doing that anyway ...when a concept development works. If it falls flat then you get the *car* back to the shop with less time expended.

2cents.png
Yeah sure, but we would like to get something online now which is close too 100% , then with the second second we make further development, and add those updates after 1 month of indexing at Google to the first site, and so on :)

As we will be buying some real traffic in the beginning too boost the website and try to get back recurring visitors, but we will de-active GE's tracking services on the LP where the visitor get so we dont get high bounce rate ratings inside the GE's.

Well, my motto is good enough for a *road test*.
Mission creep in development is the enemy -- see if an idea works empirically -- then fine tune it. You end up doing that anyway ...when a concept development works. If it falls flat then you get the *car* back to the shop with less time expended.

2cents.png

banners
Back