The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making Money with Amazon

mydream2

Affiliate
Hello everyone,

I know this is a little off topic here in the forum, but I wanted to share with
you a method a friend of mine shared how to make money with amazon, this is totally white-hat, and no risk of getting in trouble with amazon.
I have his permission to share this information here on the forum.

To use this method, you need an Amazon Associate Account, a WordPress Blog (Obviously web hosting and a domain), a couple of WordPress Plugins and some traffic... that's it!

Step 1:
Setup a new Word Press Blog on a domain and hosting account of your choosing.. (if you need hosting, I recommend using hostgator..) I've never been disappointed with them.

Step 2:
Setup and Install the following plugins:
WP Robot
CPA Redirector
Configure WP Robot to pull auto content from the web using the keywords of your choosing... These are not important for this method to work. Once you have it configured, pull in about 20 or 30 new articles into your blog and set the auto post to about 2-4 hours...

Step 3:
Open CPA Redirector... Set your magic number and then add your amazon affiliate URL to a post and you are all set...

Now, you need to buy good quality traffic to send to your cpa redirector url and bam.. Your gonna make some money.

I think the success of this method is because almost everybody knows who amazon.com is and has bought from them before. So it doesn't bother them to order on your affilate url.

I have tried this with adf.ly but had no sales just a bunch of clicks, but with webtrafficfire.com I have had great results and I am able to target my traffic to a specific niche like electronics and it seems to produce a higher conversion...

I made $10.00 yesterday on my amazon account using this method:
Yes this is not big money to start, but $10.00 per day adds up, and it will go up from there especially since amazon is open for business 24/7 it is easy money made daily with no extra work on my part.

I really did not believe this was true until I logged into amazon and saw my results.
This is the easiest money I have ever made and it is totally legit, because the traffic goes to my blog and not directly to my amazon referral link.

If you want to try this method out, I will help anyone, I am Not Selling anything, this is a great system, and it works, if you want more details check out this site, autoblogworld.

Thanks and good luck

So is it for being an affiliate for Amazon products or promoting a CPA offer? Why is a CPA redirect being used?

Hi Perry, it is for amazon affiliate, you will have your own website in addition to your amazon affiliate ID, the redirect sends traffic to your website, and when someone buys they click on your links which sends them to your amazon affiliate link. this works out great because you are not direct linking, so there is no problem with amazon, and when people go to amazon through your link you get paid. This has worked great because I have do is drive traffic to my site and amazon takes care of the rest, people trust amazon which makes this an easy sale.

Thanks for your question,
Brian

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to come back and report my latest results for last 6 days using this method.
earnings_report.png

earnings_total.png

Please keep in mind this is only 6 days, as when I started, and it will grow from there, easy money,
if you would like me to help you try this method , please go to my website npactmarketing dot com for all details.

Thanks

banners
Back