Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money online part 2 - Selling things

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Selling things
This sounds like a very simple idea and is really, but some work needs to be done in order to actually make money with this method. Luckily there are many places online to sell things, so to start out you won’t even need to build a website. Ebay is, of course, the most popular selling website and many people make a decent living selling imported, cheap products or their own wares.

Finding products to sell
This method will require some startup money unless you can find a drop shipping company (explained further down). The Internet has many wholesale lists, both free and for sale, but many of them will be outdated or useless. Try and find as many free wholesale lists as possible and get on the phone and email to try and strike up relationships with the dealers. This is a great method for outgoing people who can make friends easily. Try to find products that are popular in the market that are not oversaturated. Always take into consideration the eBay fees when doing your profit forecasts!

The second method of finding products is to visit all the second hand and charity stores in your area and look for that great stuff that will sell for more on eBay. You can even buy things that are a little run down and fix them up for a tidy profit.

Drop shipping
The main advantage of drop shipping is that you will never need to actually handle the products you are selling. You advertise a product and when someone purchases it you then send their order and delivery details to the wholesaler, who ships the product directly to the original purchaser. To be successful you will need to sell the product for more than it costs from the wholesaler and your profit will be this difference minus eBay fees. The best way to find good drop shipping companies is through google, talking to other sellers and making heaps and heaps of phone calls to wholesalers!

Selling your own products
This does not mean selling all your worldly possessions (although you can make money that way), but rather trying your hand at making your own items to sell. If you have a passion for craft, art, sewing, woodworking or something else that people will want to buy this method could bring some extra pocket money your way.

Freelance work
If you have a skill that others need, there are many websites where you are able to offer your services. If you can write a decent article, code in HTML, create an awesome logo or anything else that webmasters are looking for then you should be able to find a little bit of freelance work. Frequenting webmaster forums is a great place to start looking for these odd jobs as well as the many freelancing websites.

Online Surveys
This is one of the most popular methods of making money on the Internet, but is probably also the most severely overrated. No matter what anyone will try and tell your (or sell you), you just cannot make a full time living from completing online surveys. There is no doubt that you can make some handy pocket money from the legitimate companies out there, but this is really only an option if you are happy with your current job! The most popular survey companies are; ciao, survey savvy, lightspeed panel and there are many more.

Remember that this is only an overview of the processes you should follow to be successful on the Internet. You should still complete extra research on your chosen area so that you are completely prepared for making money on the Internet.

Making money online

I do totally agree with all your points but mate there are other issues as well. Please try to post something about internet marketing strategies.

Freelance work
If you have a skill that others need, there are many websites where you are able to offer your services. If you can write a decent article, code in HTML, create an awesome logo or anything else that webmasters are looking for then you should be able to find a little bit of freelance work. Frequenting webmaster forums is a great place to start looking for these odd jobs as well as the many freelancing websites.

This is the everlasting way to make money online. Demand is everincreasing for qualified professionals.

Nice guide, thanks :)

Hi

By joining some of the top affiliate networks, you will be able to see the EPC from a merchant which indicates that those products/services are good to sale online.

There are products that people still prefer to see someone face to face than purchase it online.

Cheers,

Connie
myCitadel.com

selling products on online is best way to making money online.

choose defferent product for selling online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I run few ecommerce stores. it z a very profitable channel. Also u can make use of all affilaiates

I know of one guy that makes his money writing news letters on business and real estate, did pretty good for himself but I guess you have to have knowledge in that area

You certainly can make money via newsletter if you have a log of targeted optin subscribers on your list.

I know of one guy that makes his money writing news letters on business and real estate, did pretty good for himself but I guess you have to have knowledge in that area

Hi guys,

Well all are correct.

But i have one more idea to get online money. If you have a website and that has got a good page rank in google then you can sale your link to other websites. You can earn money from there.

I have a website and i am earning money from there. I put many links on my site and earn money.

I have a 5PR website. I am selling my website link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back