The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making Friends

Darthmaul

affiliate
Do you try and mingle with your members and be friends with them, or do you lurk around barely participating in discussions?

I prefer to make friends with the members and staff. Where's the fun in just lurking around in discussions? :p

This way members feel more comfortable with the admins too which is always a good thing.

I always try to make friends with members. If you think about it most forums are made to talk discuss something that all members have in common.

I like posting with members, that's why I go on forums and have my own. It would be boring and no fun if I just lurked in my own community.

It's important to interact with your members, and make them feel welcome in your community so that's exactly what I do. The more your members like you, the more they'll want to help your forum succeed.

I might say hi to people I run into a lot, I'm friendly and I'll usually know if they are too. Since we're in the same places and forums we're likely alike in some ways and so it's actually a good way to meet people with related interests.

Remember when you were two years old and anyone in the sandbox was automatically a friend? Parents might sit nearby trying to mind their own business but the kids would be best friends for life within minutes? I wish it was that easy as an adult, lol.

I happen to know that Bauss is an avid poker player for example, HI BAUSS! :)

Lol Big.

And yes, I definitely try to be friendly and participate. Whether it's on my site or on other people's sites, I see no reason to completely distance myself from others. I would rather connect. Who knows where I might meet an amazing person that I spend the next 10 years talking to because they're so awesome?

MI
Back