The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

making a GPT site is still worth ?

mouyanali

hay every one
i have a question please some one answer me
i am thinking about GPT site, and my question is
making a GPT site is still profit able or not ?

hay every one
i have a question please some one answer me
i am thinking about GPT site, and my question is
making a GPT site is still profit able or not ?
hadaaaaan!!!! :D Got ya. Yes it is. I can walk you hand by hand. But besides that, did you know that you can make almost everything profitable online, even if it has no history? It don't matter if anyone has done it before or not. But this here has a lot of great history. Anyway short answer is yes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Yes. I am. I have just replied to your PM. For some reasons beyond my ability, I was away from here for almost about a month or two. But im glad to be back!

Your business is not registered in our Resources, so quit recruiting from the membership until your business is registered.

Your business is not registered in our Resources, so quit recruiting from the membership until your business is registered.
What has happened is, I got a PM from someone while I was away. I only replied to the PM according to his question. Do I need to stop replying to my PMs?

Look, we have strict rules about pitching members. It is very simple. Just register a business in the Resources. All you really need is as follows and it's free!

Look, we do not want to have to go through all of the mess of dealing with members complaining about disreputable people and businesses out there that regularly come into forums promising great riches only to walk away with a members money and to disappear. It has been an issue for more than 20 years. Five years ago we made it mandatory to be vetted and the easiest way to do that was with a few very simple requirements.

We are protecting our membership.

Requirements:
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company representatives must have email addresses matching the website domain or parent company domain. Company representative emails cannot use “role-based names” as the email prefix. These are not permitted for two reasons. One, they seldom get through to the reps. Two, most all bulk email processors scrub these emails from our lists now due to being among the most abused and have the highest bounce rates in the industry.
    • e.g.: contact@, info@, admin@, support@, etc., are not permitted for the user accounts. Your resource listing can, of course, have any role-based name in the listing that you prefer. Just keep in mind, the resource listing email is the email our members will use for inquiries.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • * "Published Phone Number" on site.
  • * "Published Physical Address" on site.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

This is simple, it has been and is being implemented in WF and STM. In fact, if you pitch a member in any way at AdLeaks, they ban you immediately without any warning. No exceptions.

This is a business, we want our members to succeed and we want our vendors to succeed. Therefore we provide a safe environment for them all to blend and do business without worry.

Sorry all for that, I sent him a PM asking for help, he just answered my questions, I think he is just trying to help people like me.

Agreed, but it has gone beyond that before. First, we prefer members help members in the threads, so everyone benefits. Two, look at his signature. Three, we are not trying to make things difficult. We are simply asking anyone with a product or service to please register before offering products and services to the membership.

banners
Back