The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making $200 A Day Selling T-shirts - Teespring

David Mali

Teespring

Teespring has an easy online designer to create T-shirts. Then, just set your price and a sales goal.

If you collect enough pre-orders, they will manufacture and ship the T-shirt to buyers. One of the best things about this site is that you keep ALL of the profit on T-shirt sales.

However, there is of course a chance you won't get enough pre-orders for Teespring to decide to print and ship the shirt.

This site is open internationally, although you do have to have a Paypal account for collecting payments if your shirt is sold.

So do people actually make money on Teespring? Looks like it!

And i assume that you already know that am making over $150 per day with TeeSpring, with only one t-shirt design on facebook ads

selling over 15 units per day on facebook ads, and am not here to brag or waste your time, so i'll get right into the ads creation

-----------------------------------------------------

so after you sign up to teespring or any other alternative, ad you've created you t-shirt design and it's on your store (ready t be sold).

head over to facebook and create a fb page, related to the design of your t-shirt

and for example i will create a page related to the marvel movies,so i named the page I'm Groot
and my design will be this

All respect for marvel fans, not DC fans (Bunch of losers).
Lol am just kidding DC Fans (no am not)

okay lets go now to create the ad for the Tee now
go to your ads manager

now click on create

After you click on create you can now choose the ad objective

Choose engagement and set a name to your campaign

after you set a name to your campaign, set up ad account.

set up the targeting US/CA or whatever you like
But US/CA is the easiest in shipping , they will do the shipping though you just have to sell, they'll handle everything

And i chose the age
18-30
man only
and the interests
Guardians of the galaxy film
and narrowed down to guardians of the galaxy
and narrowed my audience further to avengers comics fans

that means the ad will show up to the people who likes 3 of them

and here i've adjusted the budget to $7 per day to test this audience

dnhfndsbg.PNG

And set the placements to facebook and instagram only
or just fb if you prefer

and after that click continue and select your page.

and now the final step creating the post, and i've created an example post just to show you how easy it is

you can add more pictures for different colors, edit the text and add some emotions in the caption to get attention.

this is by far the easiest way to make money out of fb ads, but i usually test 3 different ad copies and audiences

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed, reading through the guide

Last edited by a moderator:
So simple, yet genius.

Although, I'm curious. What about copyright? I'm pretty sure ads about Groot wouldn't be accepted and T-Shirts would be taken down.
Please share your experience.

So simple, yet genius.

Although, I'm curious. What about copyright? I'm pretty sure ads about Groot wouldn't be accepted and T-Shirts would be taken down.
Please share your experience.​
of course not, am just showing you an example on how to do it,
this is the design that made me $3.4k profits so far​
dfgfdgb.PNG.opt470x448o0%2C0s470x448.PNG

of course not, am just showing you an example on how to do it,​
this is the design that made me $3.4k profits so far
dfgfdgb.PNG.opt470x448o0%2C0s470x448.PNG
With the Groot design, the targeting was simple and that's why I said it's genius. Because you would target fans.

With the t-shirt design which you just showed, it's not simple at all. It's a whole different story. I wouldn't know what to target. I've tried many t-shirts/ads like this that target professions/locations, etc. It doesn't work at all. Or I'm not good at it.

I think this its a good method and i want to try it .Do you have any problems with facebook by promoting this type of business ? Thanks

This is great to know that you make up to $200 a day. To me it is something very substantial. However, I've always thought that it's not that very easy to make sales. How much of FB ads do you do? Like how much do you spend per day on FB ads?

This is great to know that you make up to $200 a day. To me it is something very substantial. However, I've always thought that it's not that very easy to make sales. How much of FB ads do you do? Like how much do you spend per day on FB ads?
from $20 to $50 per day approx

So, you don´t need to publish any actual post or anything?

Just launch an engagement Facebook ad campaign with a very narrow and targeted audience to your newly created FB page?

And you´re really selling more than a dozen t-shirt a day with this strategy?

With the Groot design, the targeting was simple and that's why I said it's genius. Because you would target fans.

With the t-shirt design which you just showed, it's not simple at all. It's a whole different story. I wouldn't know what to target. I've tried many t-shirts/ads like this that target professions/locations, etc. It doesn't work at all. Or I'm not good at it.
I like the method as well.

Building a page around your selected niche for your design and launching an engagement ad on FB will guarantee you´re getting the cheapest price possible for your ad money.

The secret here to get high conversion rates relies on your ability to narrow and target your audience as much as possible.

I follow a simple rule of thumb when it comes to selecting an audience...IT HAS TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE NICHE!

If you keep this in mind, it will make targeting ads a hell lot simple process.

Looks interesting enough. Thank you for wanting to share, I think everyone can do something like this as it is easy but also profitable. I'm waiting for you to update me on your idea and maybe even a stories about your success, don't need to be shy)

MI
Back