The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make friends here

ProfitCaseStudy

affiliate
Hello , I am Richard from China , I am doing affiliate marketing about 2 years and get a little :) success by promote offers .
I want to start my blog to share the useful tips to everyone (it's also a new affiliate plan and target you guys , lol ), but English isn't my mother language , It seems hard to start .
I will write the blog by Chinese and translate it by some service , But I am afraid they don't understand affiliate marketing and use the wrong words , any way , done the job better than perfect .
I want to make friend to you ,and help each other to get success , more friends with more chances and views .
Hope you guys get 5 figures every day .

Hello , I am Richard from China , I am doing affiliate marketing about 2 years and get a little :) success by promote offers .
I want to start my blog to share the useful tips to everyone (it's also a new affiliate plan and target you guys , lol ), but English isn't my mother language , It seems hard to start .
I will write the blog by Chinese and translate it by some service , But I am afraid they don't understand affiliate marketing and use the wrong words , any way , done the job better than perfect .
I want to make friend to you ,and help each other to get success , more friends with more chances and views .

Hey There @ProfitCaseStudy :)
Richard

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

We would be more than happy to be friends
and help you achieve more success.
Enjoy our wonderful forum. :cool:

Hello , I am Richard from China

Hi, Richard and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I am doing affiliate marketing about 2 years and get a little :) success by promote offers .

That's great, means you already have a bit of experience, you're not starting from scratch.

I will write the blog by Chinese and translate it by some service

I have not used OneHourTranslation [dot] com but I've read that quite a few marketers use them.

I want to make friend to you ,and help each other to get success

Awesome! That's what we do here, so you'll fit in nicely. :)

If you ever have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Richard!

Welcome!

The best way is to try and practice!

Good luck to you in everything!

-Zach

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What verticals are you in to?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back