The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Major problems with Lycos Tripod Web Builder

Faybe1989

affiliate
I don't know where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place. I have had a website with Lycos Webuilder for 5 years and have never ever had a problem before with them. On saturday I updated two of the pages by copying and pasting text from Microsoft Word. It was all fine until I saved it and went to preview this page and weird text popped up inbetween my text. The text says xml:namespace prefix = st1 /> or xml:namespace prefix = o /> and xml:namespace prefix = u1 /> . I canot get rid of them and went I delete them even more turn up. On the bottom right of the screen of that page on my website it has a yellow triangle warning sign and says
Line. 17
Char. 2
Error. Access is denied
Code. 0

On the homepage it has the same sign and says
Line. 352
Char.11
Error. 'navBrowserOk' is undefined
Code. 0

And on every page when you look at my website it has the yellow triangle sign in the corner. When I look at the webpage through the lycos tripod web builder edit facility the same sign is still there on the front page but it says somthing different.
Line.1315
Char.6
Error. 'toolbar12' is undefined
Code. 0

When I look at the website through the edit facility it is only the homepage that has a yellow triangle yet whe you look at it properly all the pages have it.
I don't know what to do because I am only a novice webmaster aged 19 but I really wanna sort it out because I am seriosuly ill and bedridden and my website is like my whole life and means so much to me so if anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated. It wont let me post the address on here cos it says I have to post at least 10 times before I can.

Why not try their support? I am not sure we can help you here, not many people use that site as far as I know.

banners
Back