The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

"Major of the best"

major

affiliate
I live in Russia, in Moscow.
Quite by accident in 2011 I found out about the existence of such business as affiliate marketing, especially successful in the United States.
In Russia, at that time the business was in its infancy.
I learned this business from the Russian-speaking Americans, my former compatriot.
He helped me to buy the services of the US hosting, helped to make English-language websites and showed how to register with the CPA Networks and how to work with them.
I registered in the American, Canadian and Israeli networks, including the very famous (except "clickbooth") and respected.

I have spent many of advertising campaigns, but unfortunately for 3 years could not earn a single cent.

I do not have good spoken English, so I can not do email mailings; I can not write advertising articles in the pages of my websites, I can not write advertisements, as the Americans say.

So I do not know where to buy advertising to get targeted traffic and at least some conversion, starting with small spending of my money!

Last edited:
Captain welcomes the Major!

Man, affiliate marketing is not something that is bound to the west, or the US, or to any English speaking country. Actually, if you play outside of English speaking countries, the competition could be much lesser and advertising costs much lower.

Look for offers that go in Russia in your networks. And build landing pages in your language. Forget the cents, we dont want them. Go after the big bucks!!

Good luck man :)

Hi.

So I have not been able to make any money in recent years after my first question.
Only today I saw on the Russian Internet, and then on your resource, a long-standing scheme of simple earnings on games through Facebook. Article: "Video Method To Make $ 50 + A Day With Facebook Groups".

Help me find out on your resource or somewhere else a few simple (but described in detail and step by step) schemes for making money for today from $ 30-50 per day only on English-language traffic (USA, Canada) without investments, like this article from 2015.

Sincerely,
Andrey,
Russia

Well, welcome back!
Culturally, I think making money in the USA or Canada market takes good English and an understanding of the marketplace.

What you need to do is seek out a network with good **converting creatives in theses markets. Then your only real job is to find the traffic that these creatives can convert. That is a lot of work in itself --but is doable.

Last edited:
Hi.

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Indeed, you are right, I do not know very, very well English, especially American-English (slang).
Calls to action I can only spy on (Ahrefs and others alike), research and borrow for my campaigns, or order on Fiverr.
But I can read the correspondence from the networks myself and speak on the phone on simple topics of affiliate marketing for approval in the new American CPA networks.

1. "What you need to do is seek out a network with good concerting creatives in theses markets"
1. Advise me for the gradual growth of 1-2 a networks !?

2. "Then your only real job is to find the traffic that these creatives can convert"
2. Based on the first question, advise me where to buy traffic (except for Google, Facebook) with a deposit of no more than $ 100?

P.S.
I have now made a minimum deposit of $100 in the RTX Platform (on the personal advice of Canadian internet millionaire affiliate marketer Gauher Chaudhry) to promote push traffic for an offer from the Maxbounty network (my affiliate manager Ryan MacWha advises me): "Unclaimed Money Search (US)"
Although the VP of the RTX Platform wrote to me that in the best case, I can only earn no more than 100 conversions (
Commission Details jf this offer: email submit : $3.25 per lead).
So I don’t know what this idea of mine can make money for a gradual increase in earnings.

That is why I asked you to recommend schemes for making money for today, like "Video Method To Make $ 50 + A Day With Facebook Groups"!!!

I am ready to work very, very hard, to earn at least $ 30-50 per day (I know that for American affiliate marketers this is a beggar money earning). For Russia, this is very good money so as not to work in an office for someone else's boss.
For me to work in the US internet marketing is the most cherished dream and I will never "lose heart."

captain47 wrote to me in 2014: "Look for offers that go in Russia in your networks. And build landing pages in your language. Forget the cents, we dont want them. Go after the big bucks !!"
I didn’t want to work in my native language in Russia. there are a lot of deceivers in Russia, even among partner networks.
And only now, step by step, I am starting to make Russian-language landing pages with very respected networks (Booking, Hotelscombined/kayak and others).

Sorry for my long letter.

Sincerely,
Andrey,
Russia

Help me find out on your resource or somewhere else a few simple (but described in detail and step by step) schemes for making money for today from $ 30-50 per day only on English-language traffic (USA, Canada) without investments, like this article from 2015.

Each year that passes, more skill and more investment is required to succeed in this business. You want to "find a few simple schemes for making money for today from $ 30-50 per day".

There is no simple scheme! You have to learn the skills, implement them, take action every day, and INVEST in your business. To make $50 per day, you will need to invest $100 per day.

You can look up bank accounts and other monies that are escheated to the state for free --so how will this make any money? Off people's laziness and ignorance maybe. News media with make a headline with the link.

If the CPA pay out is an email submit --then it makes some sense.

@major , welcome to affiliatefix.

one line answer is - "Look inward , not outward".

When you are aware in Russia, there is no market that's the clean slate of taking up the business in Russia itself instead of going after the territory which is over crowded and demand more of you which u don't have.

Think about it....

Best wishes ...

MI
Back