The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Made last month 1400 Bucks (method inside)!

I am new here in this forum, but not new at Internet Marketing. I am doing Internet Marketing for 3 years now. Last moth i had my best moth. I made 1400 Bucks! I made this money with 4 instagram accounts:). I will show you my instagram method. PLEASE NOTE: I had build up my IG Accounts for 6 months before. You also can make money with Instagram when you begin from zero, but you should expect to earn "just" about 10 dollar per day at the beginning.

PROOF:
AIjSI10.png

1. Requirements

● some time
● Smartphone (Andoid or iOS)

2. Setting up Instagram

● name of the account: Name with relation to your CPA campaign,
Example: bestgrocerycoupons
● profile picture: sexy girl or logo with the topic (fruits, groceries)
● more pictures: pictures of popular groceries like Twinkies, Oreo and
Snapple (check sources like freedigitalphotos for pics)
● Description of Account: Describe your offer. You can use the following
description, but i would recommend you to change the description, be
creative!
● Description: Get the best grocery deals today and save BIG on
groceries! Visit the website and get grocery coupons for FREE.
● URL: your URL. Do not post the direct affiliate link here because your
account may be banned by Instagram otherwise. You can either us
free TK domain like www(.)dot(.)tk or register a cheap .com domain.

3. Select the campaign:
● Campaigns with the topic coupons
● For example: Grocery Coupon Network, Payout: 1,20$ (for easy email submit!)

4. Get Traffic
● follow people who are interested in the topic, for example subscribers of
Walmart and Dollartree. Follow as much people as possible every day!
● Use tools like instagress for automation.

This method is great for newbies :). If you have question fell free to ask :)

Good Job Man! I currently work with just facebook, havent used IG yet to try to market. Seems like a great method. Do you incorporate #hashtags to generate more followers? & Why dont you think about marketing something else that will generate you more income instead of only $1.20 an email submit. I have ran a few offers that are simple like that w/ email submit that pays out over $10. Just an idea for ya. Great post though man. Word of the wise is do not share too much information though ;)

Good Job Man! I currently work with just facebook, havent used IG yet to try to market. Seems like a great method. Do you incorporate #hashtags to generate more followers? & Why dont you think about marketing something else that will generate you more income instead of only $1.20 an email submit. I have ran a few offers that are simple like that w/ email submit that pays out over $10. Just an idea for ya. Great post though man. Word of the wise is do not share too much information though ;)
what offers (category/niche) would you also recommend?

Btw do you also use Instagress to place the comments about your coupons etc?
First im setting up some accounts to get some followers and after that i will setup maxbounty :)

Thankyou :), i use Email Suibmut offers because they are much easier to convert ;). But also dating niche was working great for me :)

yes, i use most popular hastahgs ;)

Which setup would you recommend for Instagress? And after how much followers didt you earn 1400$?
Speed: slow, other points are not so importsnt. I was working with about 100K follower: VERY IMPORTANT: If you want to make serious money with Soical Media you have to build up accounts with at least 10K Follower/Fans first (Facebook Fanpage/Group, IG, Twitter etc.)!

Speed: slow, other points are not so importsnt. I was working with about 100K follower: VERY IMPORTANT: If you want to make serious money with Soical Media you have to build up accounts with at least 10K Follower/Fans first (Facebook Fanpage/Group, IG, Twitter etc.)!
Damm how much time didt you need for 100K :p

Indeed first set up big accounts, after that i will setup the offers.
Also going to setup Twitter at the 25th this month :)

even i am trying to invest in insta now days..hope so i get some working and genuine followers.. :D
and thats really good that you have 125K followers..btw how you made so much followers ? i have asked some of good pages to post like follow this page to get cool and exciting offers..trying hard to increase my followers :/

even i am trying to invest in insta now days..hope so i get some working and genuine followers.. :D
and thats really good that you have 125K followers..btw how you made so much followers ? i have asked some of good pages to post like follow this page to get cool and exciting offers..trying hard to increase my followers :/

See instagress.com ;)

Congrats for the job well done buddy. I know that you are now more than happy, just getting the reward for the time and effort you ut into place. You need therefore to get some lessons from the entire journey and grow even more. That is how you will keep smiling each and every month to the bank.

MI
Back