The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review lower payout offers

Nuwan Senanayake

"When I decided to return to AM earlier this year, somehow I read about lower payout offers being the best approach to gain more data with less money, optimize, and scale to interesting figures. My mind played games with me and I end up doing the opposite, going for mid-scale payouts at $20-$50 offers. You have seen my follow alongs, so you get the point... I am struggling to get enough data to optimize and I am reluctant to invest a ton of money to get it"

I got this form internet. I cant understand why lower payout offers being the best approach to gain more data with less money, optimize, and scale to interesting figures ?

Lower payout often means the flow that your user goes through, is so simple like an email submit or a simple form submit, such a requirement for conversions is more likely to convert.

Read it as easier the conversion flow, lower the budget to test the offer. E.g.
SOI (Single opt in) - $3 Payout
DOI (Double opt in) - $4 Payout
CC Submit (Credit card trial) - $20 Payout
CPS (Cost per sale) - $50 payout
Revenue Share - 60% of the sale

According to you, what type of flow requires the least budget to test and get a profitable campaign? if your answer is SOI/DOI, you've successfully understood:
why lower payout offers being the best approach to gain more data with less money, optimize, and scale to interesting figures ?

banners
Back