The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low CPC traffic source for CPA?

thehustler

Hey, I'm thinking about Bing Ads or AdWords and maybe FB Ads too for promoting CPAGrip or OGads offers.

Which is more stable and a bit cheap?

And is there anything I need to be careful while setting ads so that I don't face any issue like ban or something?

Thanks in advance!

Depends on which verticals you're running. Are you planning to cloak or are you running whitehat campaigns?
Can you tell what you mean by "whitehat" campaigns? I'm not running adult offers tho.

And I will get a custom domain and just redirect the domain directly to the prelanding page and from there via the CTA, they will go to the sales page.

Whitehat campaigns are safe campaigns from safe verticals that the traffic source doesn't hate.

Speaking of FB, The following can be considered as generally safe. Of course always check against MyWoT and against Facebooks advertising guidelines. The first 3 are what likely make up the majority of whitehat affiliate-run ads.

Gaming (MMORPGs, browser-based games, FB apps and mobile games e.g. from the Android/Apple app stores). This doesn't include bingo-related games and shitty rip-off downloadables where the user is asked to download super-mario-installer.exe

Daily deals. Groupon, LivingSocial, etc. These have broad appeal and can scale well but generally have very strict offer terms, particularly with Facebook.

Retail/Shopping, e.g. virtually anything Ecom. CPS/revenue share offers for legitimate products/services. Teespring is a topical example. Books, media, computer hardware, clothing, shoes, gifts and flowers, etc.

Travel, e.g. Atrapalo, travel bookings, flight packages, etc.

Entertainment. Netflix/Blockbuster memberships, game hires, events, etc.

Unique Lead Gens. A broad category but there are so many random things that come up. Laser eye surgery. Contact lenses and glasses. ISP subscriptions i.e. to new local providers or cell carriers. Sky TV. Fiverr. USell. Random sites that offer affiliate programs.

Some Clickbank offers, eBooks, gaming guides and so on. Lots of Clickbank offers are poorly rated on MyWoT and FB can be iffy about sending people to email submit pages.

Similar rules apply to Google. Familiarize yourself with the rules of each traffic source, then follow them or cloak your campaigns. Your call.

Whitehat campaigns are safe campaigns from safe verticals that the traffic source doesn't hate.

Speaking of FB, The following can be considered as generally safe. Of course always check against MyWoT and against Facebooks advertising guidelines. The first 3 are what likely make up the majority of whitehat affiliate-run ads.

Gaming (MMORPGs, browser-based games, FB apps and mobile games e.g. from the Android/Apple app stores). This doesn't include bingo-related games and shitty rip-off downloadables where the user is asked to download super-mario-installer.exe

Daily deals. Groupon, LivingSocial, etc. These have broad appeal and can scale well but generally have very strict offer terms, particularly with Facebook.

Retail/Shopping, e.g. virtually anything Ecom. CPS/revenue share offers for legitimate products/services. Teespring is a topical example. Books, media, computer hardware, clothing, shoes, gifts and flowers, etc.

Travel, e.g. Atrapalo, travel bookings, flight packages, etc.

Entertainment. Netflix/Blockbuster memberships, game hires, events, etc.

Unique Lead Gens. A broad category but there are so many random things that come up. Laser eye surgery. Contact lenses and glasses. ISP subscriptions i.e. to new local providers or cell carriers. Sky TV. Fiverr. USell. Random sites that offer affiliate programs.

Some Clickbank offers, eBooks, gaming guides and so on. Lots of Clickbank offers are poorly rated on MyWoT and FB can be iffy about sending people to email submit pages.

Similar rules apply to Google. Familiarize yourself with the rules of each traffic source, then follow them or cloak your campaigns. Your call.
Does MyWot even work properly?

This is the one Home – WOT (Web of Trust) right?

Hey, I'm thinking about Bing Ads or AdWords and maybe FB Ads too for promoting CPAGrip or OGads offers.

Which is more stable and a bit cheap?

And is there anything I need to be careful while setting ads so that I don't face any issue like ban or something?

Thanks in advance!
This will hardly be impacted by the offer you will intend to run, all of those traffic sources can be great, what only matter is the way you conduct your campaign!

banners
Back