The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lovely Tranesa Shanell

Hello Tranesa Bradley. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome @Tranesa Bradley to affiliatefix.

There are lots who join here with so much of ambition to earn money only, very rarely we see person like you who's goal is to inspire others. Salute to you ... for such wonderful creation.

I believe you are in right network to reach that stage of recognition. Its all at your end .. a right type of questions and sharing will surely be the stones that's needed to create that path of success.

You can also refer links, which my friend @internalsoul referring to.

My best wishes...

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @Tranesa Bradley !

After reading your intro, I immediately had three thoughts:

- I've never heard (read) the name, Tranesa before
- Love the great confidence and your mission!
- Wow, you must be a busy gal with six kids, a hubby and a business!

Speaking of business, are you here to represent a company? Just asking because we have some policies about that, which we'll share with you if this is the case. Don't worry, they're good. ;)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tranesa!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I am from a company by the name of Happy Rich Great Body. I am here to give and gain knowledge to succeed. Any bit of information will help in my journey.

MI
Back