The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Love Doll Affiliate Marketing

CopyPasteGuy

affiliate
Hi Friends.

I never made any money online as an affiliate for anyone...
Now I want to make a big bang by starting a high ticket affiliate journey
My plan:
1.Create a website with a proper domain name (for this specific thing)
2.Sign up as an affiliate for a Silicone Love Doll Company
3.Place the links and banners all over the place
4.Sign up for a traffic driving service website and enter my domain,take the option of how much visitors I want,and target the audience.
5.Thats it! $

What everybody thinks?

These are high ticket items, so you'll need a big test budget to get some data with which you can optimize your campaigns. But there's a lot of adult traffic, volume shouldn't be a problem.

I highly recommend using AdPlexity Adult to gather intelligence for that market. Remember to use a well established tracker to gather the necessary data to dial in the campaigns.

Most of my business is with high ticket affiliate programs. I can tell you that it is extremely necessary to be cautious about where you are placing links. As for banners, as with anything high ticket, you will need a very sophisticated set of creatives and landers. The pre-sell for high ticket is an absolute requirement.

Make sure you have well thought out copy for the creatives and landers, you will be communicating with educated and sophisticated prospects. They like accuracy and they like to be WOWED!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The old adage is: "walk before you run"

Try selling some lower cost items to adult traffic first until you understand it (the potential customers) better.
Maybe, try making pages that have offers along with 'the sex-doll' hype. Low key the high end product until you get the right times of engagement on your 'pseudo' landing pages that are targeted toward a high-ticket sale.

Use google-analytics to get your time on site and bounce data.

You are going to need to find traffic with real money to spend on these sex dolls. You want the site to be right as this traffic will not be cheaply found.

I highly recommend using AdPlexity Adult to gather intelligence for that market. Remember to use a well established tracker to gather the necessary data to dial in the campaigns.

Most of my business is with high ticket affiliate programs. I can tell you that it is extremely necessary to be cautious about where you are placing links. As for banners, as with anything high ticket, you will need a very sophisticated set of creatives and landers. The pre-sell for high ticket is an absolute requirement.

Make sure you have well thought out copy for the creatives and landers, you will be communicating with educated and sophisticated prospects. They like accuracy and they like to be WOWED!
Hi friend, could you please guide me what's the best way to start high ticket affiliate marketing? I mean which Micro-Niche is best to focus on? and which traffic source is worth using?

what's the best way to start high ticket affiliate marketing?

Most of the affiliate programs in the luxury markets are invitation only affiliate programs. Most luxury brands do not promote their affiliate programs, but rather have extremely sophisticated and knowledgeable recruiters that are more like head hunters.

If you want to work in the luxury affiliate market, you will first need to have a well established affiliate business generating significant revenues. You must also have no history of any type of affiliate fraud, and these guys know how to find it if it is there.

In some cases (very few) one is required to agree to exclusivity in the field, others may require their approval prior to your joining a competitors affiliate program (infrequent, but worth noting).

Very important is knowing luxury markets, studying luxury markets, and being able to communicate properly with the players in the luxury markets.

You will need a more sophisticated set of content sites than the typical affiliate has with their landers and sites. The LUX market is all about sophistication. The sites must be explosive with content and new content must be added frequently. Loads of information must be added daily when needed. The content must include not just information about whatever product or service you are looking to promote, but must include data on any environment the visitor may be considering. For example, a visitor comes to one of my lux sites interested in a charter flight to Rio de Janeiro. They may need to know what is happening there right now politically, what to stay away from, and where to limit their travels to in that country.

Make certain you have a good team put together. You will need people for researching and managing content, an awesome developer to stay on top of the content sites platform, framework, and servers, and everything technical. Then there is the ad team for your creatives and ad cost negotiation and management. Don't forget your accounting team, and your tax preparer.

Then, there is your budget. This is significant. I don't advertise every day, but when I do, it is BIG MONEY! Additionally, you have the expenses of staff, services, software and platforms, creatives, servers, etc., etc., etc.

Are you a player? Are you prepared and in the know of the luxury market?

Unfortunately .. it seems like s/he left the forum, s/he didn't join since mar-2021 ... I'm curious to know what s/h did and about thier journey

- Samira

MI
Back