Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looks like I am getting Married!

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey Affiliate Fix ,:ninja:

Hope everybody is doing great. I have some news that I wanted to share with everybody, and since you guys ROCK I figure this is the best place to do it....

I am getting Married!

Kimberly and I are planning to get married the day before Affiliate Summit West 2014 in January, which is right around our birthdays too so this makes January even cooler for us now! The wedding will be here in the heart of Las Vegas, so you know it's going to be a good time! We are having a lot of fun planning it and I will be sure to post some pictures in this thread after.

This is a real exciting time for us, and additionally I am glad that I am able to share it with one of the coolest communities out there. I truly respect every one of you here and I wish you all the best going into 2014 and beyond! Stay awesome, :ninja:'s !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY!!! This is Fantastic!

I wish you both the greatest future full of wisdom, happiness, wealth, and great health! Will there be any little Jeremy's and/or Kimberly's in the future?

T J

Thank you, man! Appreciate the kindness. No little Jeremy or Kimlee's planned yet, but we have a long life ahead of us! Haha

:ninja:

Congratulations to one of my oldest and now again closest industry contacts - was so happy for you when you told me the other day - congrats mate!

Congratulations-wedding-rings.jpg

MI
Back