The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking To Sell Mobile Redirect Traffic

JamesMerritt

affiliate
Hello,
I have about 50k users per day over 100 different websites and can double the traffic easily. 80% is USA traffic and 95% all premium traffic. All traffic comes directly from facebook, I am looking for somewhere to sell this traffic as it has been hard for me to find any decent mobile redirects. We are able to greatly scale this traffic but need someone that will pay good. Currently, run Adsense on the sites but they haven't been converting as well lately.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hey @JamesMerritt There's plenty of offers and also we have smartlink solution. But it depends on your traffic niche, we can find perfectly fitting offers if have more details about it. Ping me to discuss.

After doing a lot of split tests the best way to maximize revenue on back button redirect traffic from your landing page is to send them to another landing page and offer of your own (sweepstakes is best).

Hi James!
I suggest you trying Clickky's Self-serve platform for publishers. I suppose it'll be great for you. It also has a smartlink, so you can try both solutions. With Clickky's monetization platform you can choose the category of the ads that will be shown and their formats.

banners
Back