Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Looking to recruit Affiliates - Monthly Recurring Commissions

SKUFeeds

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
SKU Feeds
Hello,

My names Tom and I work for a company called SKU Feeds. We provide Powered Product Marketing to eCommerce businesses of all sizes from a variety of industries. If you have experience in eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing and have potential contact with eCommerce businesses and store owners I would love to have a discussion with you about this opportunity.

Our Affiliate Program offers fantastic benefits for its members and even better commissions:
  • 25% monthly lifetime recurring commissions for every new client referred to SKU Feeds.
  • Additional 35% “one-time” commission payment for every referral a sub-affiliate makes.
  • Recurring payments made every 30 days…
  • Full email, Skype and Live-chat support!
  • Custom referral links and creatives included.
  • 45 day cookies.
  • And much more…
If this is of interest to you or you would like to discuss further please contact me!

Thank you!

SKU Feeds currently offers 3 commission levels for its Affiliate Program Members.
  • Client Referrals - 25% monthly lifetime recurring commission for every new client referred to SKU Feeds.
  • Affiliate Referrals - 35% "one-time" commission payment for every client referred to SKU Feeds from a sub-affiliate.
  • VIP Affiliate Referrals - 35% monthly lifetime recurring commission for every new client referred to SKU Feeds. To be a VIP Affiliate you must generate £10,000($12,000) of total referrals.

MI
Back