The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking to make logo

genuwine4532

affiliate
Anybody know of a free site where I can make a logo, one that will be original, mine only... brandable, Oh did I mention free? or very cheap?
thanks

FREE LOGO MAKER REVIEW - LOGO EASE

Well it wasn't bad, little bit of a low selection of actual images and they were a bit cartooney, but you can add text and edit/select many fonts, choose from full color selection grid and resize both image and text with drag capability to place the image anywhere around the text.

And actually you can make the logo a banner for a website with logo and title text combined and saved as a jpeg. Also a VERY easy to use builder, mostly point and click, learned it in two seconds!!

So all in all, for a free logo, maker not bad at all!

Free Logo Design - Logo Maker

Interesting tools. Sometimes, when I have to make logos. I quickly download some stock images from istockphotos, play around with them in Illustrator or Photoshop CS3. This could save a lot of time, specially if you are not looking at especially large concepts where you need some custom work in. Some of us are launching sites on the fly, so creating logos on the fly is neat :)

You can download a graphics program like GIMP, or photoshop CS4 and create your own original logos.

I use GIMP. It's a great graphics software, when you get used to it,lol.

When creating a logo, one thing I'm guilty of is working in web sizes and specs. So when it comes to using it in a printed letterhead, the size, resolution etc means I have to spend ages re-drawing it from scratch.

Also, I now avoid lots of colour and colour backgrounds as most letterheads are printed on white paper. If you're printing your own via an inkjet printer etc, then lots of colour means lots of ink used.

A little bit of thought therefore can save you and your business time and money.

Jonathan

I know how it is to want to make your own graphics. I make all of my own, but I use Paintshop Pro, and Photoshop which are both paid for programs. I know that isn't what you are looking for. GIMP is a free open source program, and might be one you could try and use. Myself I have never used it so I couldn't help you out there.

You said you wanted a free site that you could create your own logo, so I found some info that should keep you busy. One of which is right here on this forum and number one in the list. I hope this helps, and good luck on the logo or any other graphics that you create. Here is the list for you.

Sorry won't let me put the links up for you, but you can go to google, and type in

online logo generator

Guess that will go thru, sorry about not being able to give you the links, but you should find enough sites here to explore.

Have fun!

Link Master

MI
Back