The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to learn a thing or 2 here

Dav

affiliate
I have been in the AM space for over a year now.

It has been a huge and steep learning curve but what a journey it has been so far!

Loving it!

I have been in the AM space for over a year now.

It has been a huge and steep learning curve but what a journey it has been so far!

Loving it!

Hi @Dav , welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are right, this is the case for most everyone. Happy to know you are pushing through the learning curve. That's how one gets to the steady income!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

yep buddy The journey Has to be ling with no end
that's the real stuff :):):)
welcome with us
what type of IM you are interested in ? :cool:

Welcome home @Dav. I am gald that you are finally on this forum. In this forum, we do interact as a family, sharing our experiences and the way our tasks are carrying on from day to day. You will for sure learn a lot o thing when you understand how the system operates. You need to be careful first to read through the guidelines of each field so that you are not caught up on the wrong side of the rules and regulations. Satay focussed and this can be achieved through proper planning.

MI
Back