The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking to get started as an affiliate! Any help appreciated!

The Apprentice

affiliate
Hi All,

Im new to this game, so be patient please. Any advise would be hugely helpful.

I want to get into the UK payday niche as I know a few people who work for networks, thats an easy in.

What I need to know is the basic affiliate stuff, what do I need to set up? and how do I get going? I understand the process but I do not get the basics, how do I drive traffic, where do I originally get traffic from?

Email traffic?
PPC?
Display?
Banner?
SEO?

How do you originally get any of it?

Again, any help would be massively helpful.

Thanks,

The Apprentice

Hi All,

Im new to this game, so be patient please. Any advise would be hugely helpful.

I want to get into the UK payday niche as I know a few people who work for networks, thats an easy in.

What I need to know is the basic affiliate stuff, what do I need to set up? and how do I get going? I understand the process but I do not get the basics, how do I drive traffic, where do I originally get traffic from?

Email traffic?
PPC?
Display?
Banner?
SEO?

How do you originally get any of it?

Again, any help would be massively helpful.

Thanks,

The Apprentice
Hi! and welcome

You can drive traffic from your Organic Reach ( social media platforms) such as facebook, instagram, twitter,etc. You can promote your app/product/service there and try to get involve in some niche groups, forums, and blog.

SEO it is not the easy option, I would go to either Display or Banner ads. The number of demand is high and the way you can make a connection and get into the market is little bit easier. PPC (Pay Per Click) can be another alternative but you should search and learn first before you want to start it.
We are a mobile app that our man focus is CPI ( Click Per Install) by having a world wide traffic. We are working with both Advertiser and Publishers.

PM me if you need any information! hope this could help!

Hi, @The Apprentice and welcome!

There is lots of help available to you here, both in the various threads and forums, as well as from your fellow 'Fixers.

In fact, why don't you pop in to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to everyone?

@game333 gave you a couple of good links to start you off and I'll add one more, written by the forum's owner, Oliver Kenyon, a.k.a. "K".

Newbie411 | Free Download

Re which method you should use...what method does the offer allow?

After you get settled in, don't hesitate to start a thread if you have more questions. You need some basic knowledge before you plunge in. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It allows any type of traffic, I think im interested in trying out PPC and email?

Both are (or at least can be) good. We have threads relating to both methods. It would be a good idea to peruse them.

Do you have an autoresponder account already?

I definately agree that finding and using free traffic is optimum for marketers of all experience levels. Whereas paid traffic may get you instant traffic, you still have to test and tweak your ads and such to lock in targeted visitors for conversons which usually requires a large budget. But if you build a following across social media platforms you will have long-term traffic. And it's FREE!

I definately agree that finding and using free traffic is optimum for marketers of all experience levels. Whereas paid traffic may get you instant traffic, you still have to test and tweak your ads and such to lock in targeted visitors for conversons which usually requires a large budget. But if you build a following across social media platforms you will have long-term traffic. And it's FREE!
I don't think he will understand what are you trying to say until he bang he head off the wall, lol joking.
Agree what you've said.

I do not have an auto-responder as of yet, whats the best way to go ahead and get one of them?

Secondly, where do I get free traffic and whats the best way to kick start this?

This help is much appreciated guys!

It is a good thing that you are doing what I feel is related to your passion. Be sure to incorporate all the required platforms related to marketing. I am a digital marketer who work on social media related generation of traffic. I would therefore encourage you to use social media such as Instagram, facebook, they have results and are totally free.

You can get high-quality push traffic using our push notifications ad network RichPush.

And using our new option SmartCPC, you can buy the same clicks for a lower price.

Hi,
I would suggest to try Evadav.
This is new advertising opportunities. A push-notification format that provides high conversion, 100% brand-safety and extensive capability of targeting advertising campaigns. The highest conversion rate on the market. We offer a proprietary anti-fraud system and an effective algorithm for predicting audience behavior.
Good luck :)

Hi @The Apprentice !

Welcome to affiliate marketing business!

It's good that you have chosen a niche. You have already done a valuable step as many newbies come to the affiliate marketing without knowing what to direction to go. The next step is to choose an affiliate network with offers you need.

To drive traffic you can buy it from traffic sources, try to attract organic traffic from SEO or start PPC campaign.
In case of traffic sources you simply choose the one you would like to start working with and make a deal.
SEO takes sometimes a long time to see the results. You have to make a lot of work to optimize your website. It can be done either by professionals or you can do it yourself.
PPC requires a good budget, but the results are shown quickly.
By the way, you can combine SEO and PPC to get better results.

Anyway, to have a successful marketing campaign you need a good tracker and TDS, that would track your conversions, filter bots and help to distribute traffic.

AdsBridge has everything you need to start working at affiliate marketing.
We are waiting for you when you start)
Register on a 14-day free-trial and test it to the fullest!

banners
Back