The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for tracker

Harvey_brown

affiliate
Hey, hey, need your advice, I've heard about tracker and Voluum, but I have a limited budget to use them, I'm not an expert, but they are overrated. Looking for experienced reply.
Thanks, guys.

Hi Harvey Brown

** this is my personal experience **

I used CPVlabs for ages. Then I switched to mobile traffic and everyone told me to get Voluum.
So I got Voluum.

I found it slow and it took ages to load any data reports. I tested some identical campaigns on both Voluum and CPV, in fact I did this alot. The results were scary...

My CPVlabs is hosted on a beyond hosting VPS in the US and far, far out performed Voluum in every geo, everytime.
On one test (the final test) I ran some dating campaigns all day sunday.

CPV had 32 sales, Voluum had 3...
Since then I've left Voluum!
But don't take my word for it, sure others have had good experiences on it.

Not sure how much exaclty the hosting/ CPV setup is, but it's cheaper than Voluum!

1. Thrive ( 30 day free trail then $99/month)
Self hosted and cloud options available.
This is the tracker that I recommend.

2. Voluum (starts from $99/month)
Cloud only.

3. AdsBridge
Free tracking till 100K events.
Cloud hosted and comes along with a Landing page builder.

4. iMobiTrax ($150/month)
This one was developed by Ryan and Ruck for mobile tracking. Used to be great but now better options are available.

5. CPVLabs
Self hosted tracker

6. Bevo (Free)

7. Prosper202 (Free)
Self Hosted tracker

Hi Harvey Brown

** this is my personal experience **

I used CPVlabs for ages. Then I switched to mobile traffic and everyone told me to get Voluum.
So I got Voluum.

I found it slow and it took ages to load any data reports. I tested some identical campaigns on both Voluum and CPV, in fact I did this alot. The results were scary...

My CPVlabs is hosted on a beyond hosting VPS in the US and far, far out performed Voluum in every geo, everytime.
On one test (the final test) I ran some dating campaigns all day sunday.

CPV had 32 sales, Voluum had 3...
Since then I've left Voluum!
But don't take my word for it, sure others have had good experiences on it.

Not sure how much exaclty the hosting/ CPV setup is, but it's cheaper than Voluum!

Thanks, I found your info useful, signed up for both Prosper202 and AdsBridge. Still checking what works best for me.

You said they are overrated, did you mean to ask if they are overrated?

I can't imagine any marketer saying that these trackers are overrated. The tracker is likely the most important tool in your marketing tool chest.

I was doubting, so it was only an assumption.
As a newbie, I want to get more experience using more affordable trackers. No way to deny the importance of them.

1. Thrive ( 30 day free trail then $99/month)
Self hosted and cloud options available.
This is the tracker that I recommend.

2. Voluum (starts from $99/month)
Cloud only.

3. AdsBridge
Free tracking till 100K events.
Cloud hosted and comes along with a Landing page builder.

4. iMobiTrax ($150/month)
This one was developed by Ryan and Ruck for mobile tracking. Used to be great but now better options are available.

5. CPVLabs
Self hosted tracker

6. Bevo (Free)

7. Prosper202 (Free)
Self Hosted tracker

Could I use both Bevo and Prosper202 for the same traffic?

Bevo is hosted, Prosper is a download. So Bevo is probably better for me and everyone who are not leaving the internet connection on 24/7.

Hi Harvey - A tracker is a must have, whether you are a beginner or an expert and paying for a professional service/software shouldn't be a concern - depending obviously of the price.

Now as a beginner what you need to focus on is learning, testing campaigns, offers etc... and what you dont want to focus on is the technical aspect of a tracking system which can, even for advanced users, be confusing.

At TrackingDesk - we put a lot of efforts to make sure our users dont get stuck with the technical problems so we have integrated major affiliate technologies - cake, hasoffers, linktrust, cellxpert - and some of the top affiliate programs - clickbank, cj, peerfly, maxbounty. In addition, we have preformatted over 40 traffic sources - adwords, bing, trafficvance, leadimpact, 50onred - so on that side of the tracking you dont have to configure their tracking tokens, parameters, subids, clickids etc...

And there are plenty of other features that will allow you to focus on your marketing rather than worrying about technical setup or tracking issues.

You can signup and get a demo with one our rep or even myself.

Platform is currently free during the beta, and once the beta ends a free plan will still be available for limited traffic.

Best of luck!
Laurent

Harvey, trust me on this one, i avoided tracking for 11 months because it stresses me beyond belief..get the free trial of TrackingDesk and your set, read the reviews on this site under resources .The support cant be touched period. Laurent has helped me so much personally , as well as others here .I just signed up and knew nothing now im tracking 7 campaigns that i set up in 5 min, The main points are the features that no one else has, the support and the EASE. No complicated links and codes etc , just click the presets and go. I tested 4 to 5 different ones and i would still be lost had i chose any other tracker. I also thank the members that posted the true reviews b4 me. Im on a budget also so i cant waste my coin on unanswered emails or vague instructions on how to link up everything. Good Luck

Hi Harvey - A tracker is a must have, whether you are a beginner or an expert and paying for a professional service/software shouldn't be a concern - depending obviously of the price.

Now as a beginner what you need to focus on is learning, testing campaigns, offers etc... and what you dont want to focus on is the technical aspect of a tracking system which can, even for advanced users, be confusing.

At TrackingDesk - we put a lot of efforts to make sure our users dont get stuck with the technical problems so we have integrated major affiliate technologies - cake, hasoffers, linktrust, cellxpert - and some of the top affiliate programs - clickbank, cj, peerfly, maxbounty. In addition, we have preformatted over 40 traffic sources - adwords, bing, trafficvance, leadimpact, 50onred - so on that side of the tracking you dont have to configure their tracking tokens, parameters, subids, clickids etc...

And there are plenty of other features that will allow you to focus on your marketing rather than worrying about technical setup or tracking issues.

You can signup and get a demo with one our rep or even myself.

Platform is currently free during the beta, and once the beta ends a free plan will still be available for limited traffic.

Best of luck!
Laurent

Fully agree with this 100%, the reason I am hating tracking so much is because of the technical aspect of it. This I have zero interest in and I have no desire to know the technical workings of tracking but yet most of the tracking software requires such a huge learning curve its beyond ridiculous especially when they are charging a monthly fee on top then they throw you some support documents that may as well be in a foreign language they are that confusing.

I have just setup a PPV campaign in TD and it was the easiest I have done so far as it doesn't require any postback or variable crap that the others require, it actually seemed too easy so I am waiting on what results I will see later.

Hey, hey, need your advice, I've heard about tracker and Voluum, but I have a limited budget to use them, I'm not an expert, but they are overrated. Looking for experienced reply.
Thanks, guys.
As a well established marketer, cost should never drive you especially when you are looking for the support tools to your work. These are the major things that will make your entire marketing and easier and enjoyable work to do. All you can do is compare the two tools in terms of the features then come up with a conclusion based on what you are looking for. I cant say that one is better than the other since it highly depends on your preferences.

I subscribed to tracking desk but it does not have any of the networks i work with. And to be honoust I am not in the mood to struggle with tracking.

We have a next batch of integrations that we are about to release, including Mobidea. If there are specific one that you'd like to see integrated i suggest you contact me directly or you can send a note to our support.

Thanks

banners
Back