The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for sub domain provider!

Patrick Walsh

affiliate
I’m a small employer and I’m unable to buy main domain because it’s expensive for me
So I need of a sub domain provider that gives good packages to create own website. If you have any information please let me know.
Any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Patrick,
Please send me info about what you will use the domain (sub domain) for and I may be able to help. Please send info via PM.

Thanks

I can do that as well..

The only issue is I can only allow Family Friendly content (kid safe content)

if you like run a business (gain if the content is acceptable)
-- And no spam emails etc. I can give you that.

So, I like to how you are going to use the site (purpose/nee) etc.

Thanks

find this a bit strange question... hosting and domain are not that expensive anymore...
If that investment is too high for somebody who employs people and run a business...
Bit strange... just my feeling of course.

find this a bit strange question... hosting and domain are not that expensive anymore...
If that investment is too high for somebody who employs people and run a business...

I agree with you and hence are my rules for offering a sub domain

One of my longest standing web hosting customer is a guy who I gave free web hosting to...... today, his site is HUGE, it was PR7 (and I got a link from his site free) and not he pays me about £20 a month for hosting. He has done this now for about 4 years.

It was strange when he asked for free sub domain hosting back then :)

yeah, I don't say those cases doesn't exist... but his post doesn't make me feel "well"
Maybe I'm becoming to cynical... I've got customers every day that try to get things for free...
(and Im not saying this is the case here...)

Yes Eric,
You are a bid cynical, I am as well. When I go to supermarket and I see "buy one and get one free" I usually ask if I can get the free one without buying one if its really free.
There is something about us humans and the word 'Free' .... so advert agencies use it to hook us into deals we will not normally go for :(

The question you raised is also a very valid reason to question motives... I used to offer free email at one nice domain name before, I stopped it because of people who abuse it...

Welcome to the Senior members club. From today you can have your own sexy secretary who will type you posts for you, a tea lady who will make your own tea for you and life just gets better and better once you become a senior member of UK WW :)

Sorry, I fogot the services I mentioned will not be available till 2010 :(

I’m a small employer and I’m unable to buy main domain because it’s expensive for me
So I need of a sub domain provider that gives good packages to create own website. If you have any information please let me know.
Any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

How expensive do you think web hosting is these days!

I think I'd better pack up and find another job :(

banners
Back