The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Local Rank & Rent Affiliate Programs

VREpub

I recently acquired 2 expired domains names that were formerly Rank & Rent sites and the domains have targeted traffic for that niche.

I am looking for Local Rank & Rent products (ebooks, courses, paid membership sites. etc) that have affiliate programs so I can redirect my traffic to them and make commissions.

But I am having a hard time finding any good affiliate programs in this niche. I found one on clickbank, which is an ebook, but it is grossly outdated. Since Local Rank and Rent heavily relies on Local SEO tactics, outdated products are not good to promote since local SEO has changed drastically in the last 2-3 years. They may result in high refund rates.

Does anyone know of any Local Rank and Rent affiliate programs I can join?

For those of you that don't know what a Local Rank and Rent business is, it's about making a website on a local/geo domain (like PlumberCityName.com), ranking that site for keywords that people use to look for a plumber in that city, then renting the leads from that site to a local plumber or eve sell him the website. This business is typically be called Local Rank and rent but is also called Local Lead Generation or Local Lead Gen.

Thanks.

MI
Back