The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for live auction affiliate programs

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
What are the best live auction affiliate programs?

I want to drive qualified SEO traffic to live auctions (must have live feed)
  • Can be any location or language
  • Best if auction product are $10,000+
  • Property, cars, jets, boats, copters, bikes, islands, antiques, repo, import lots, ex military
  • Post here or DM

Last edited:
I did do a little searching on this, but did not find any affiliate opportunities. However, it would not hurt to email some of the sites to ask if they have a referral program. I am an affiliate for three different jet charter services and only one of them publicizes their affiliate program. The other two are completely by invite. Most high end referral programs are by invite only. Typically their referral program managers don't allow for publicizing the company referral program and the managers do their own research into finding the affiliates they want to invite into their programs.

I did do a little searching on this, but did not find any affiliate opportunities. However, it would not hurt to email some of the sites to ask if they have a referral program. I am an affiliate for three different jet charter services and only one of them publicizes their affiliate program. The other two are completely by invite. Most high end referral programs are by invite only. Typically their referral program managers don't allow for publicizing the company referral program and the managers do their own research into finding the affiliates they want to invite into their programs.

Thank you that explains it
I will make outbound enquiries

MI
Back