The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Instagress replacement

MCBFreak

affiliate
Hi all,

Unfortanely last week Instagress stopped working because of Instagram :(
But now i'm looking for a good replacement of instagress which offers same options or targeting and is safe to use and which doesnt cost a huge amount of money.

Let me know if you know these kind of services :) !

I've never used any of these, I don't even have an Instagram account but did a bit of digging. Maybe one of these will work for you:

Instajool [dot] com
Instazood [dot] com
Instamacro [dot] com
Gramista [dot] com
Boostfy [dot] co
MassPlanner
Boostgram [dot] com
Instaplus [dot] io
KeplerBot [dot] com
IGersLike [dot] com

There is also an app called Followers Chief that you can get from the Play Store.

That should be enough to keep you busy researching for now. :D

What I ascertained from the snippets of information I read, is that MP seems to be highly preferred, at least by BH marketers. Instaplus seemed to be receiving favourable comments, especially about the great customer service.

Hope that helps.

After Instagress closed i choice instanobel com. Looks very nice. They gave me 3 days for test. In first day I receive about 20 new followers, wrote to support and they setup my account. And, fantastic! Today my conversation was 21% and 275 new followers! It's awesome. If you have YouTube account you can leave review and they promise to give a 3 months free.

Last edited:
After Instagress closed i choice instanobel com. Looks very nice. They gave me 3 days for test. In first day I receive about 20 new followers, wrote to support and they setup my account. And, fantastic! Today my conversation was 21% and 275 new followers! It's awesome. If you have YouTube account you can leave review and they promise to give a 3 months free.
Thanks, will try :)

I'm using Morfix. What makes it different from the rest is that it fully automates your insta, for example it has niche targeting and as well as targeting followers from a user.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think replacement will work well because original always be original like Facebook.

There are many Facebook alternate but not still Facebook is best.

So I don't think replacement will work well.

I don't think replacement will work well because original always be original like Facebook.

There are many Facebook alternate but not still Facebook is best.

So I don't think replacement will work well.

You may be right but the only way to know for sure if to test. Even if it doesn't supply your primary traffic, it may be a good source of secondary traffic and conversions.

Again, you won't know for sure until you try it.

You may be right but the only way to know for sure if to test. Even if it doesn't supply your primary traffic, it may be a good source of secondary traffic and conversions.

Again, you won't know for sure until you try it.

I understand your words but we won't know until we try... but as we have previous experience or samples that tell us. Alternate works only sometime but yes we can move on alternate, There is nothing wrong for try.

I understand your words but we won't know until we try... but as we have previous experience or samples that tell us. Alternate works only sometime but yes we can move on alternate, There is nothing wrong for try.

Nice thing is that it doesn't have to cost you any money, if you do the work yourself rather than buy a tool. Does involve a time commitment though, of course.

banners
Back