The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking For looking for information on how to establish partnerships on Asian market

KateGorb

Hello everyone! My team wants to expand our partnerships on the Asian market but they say there are a lot of important details that we need to take into our attention to succeed. However, we don't know where to find the information or how to make it by ourselves.

Can you recommend on any articles, sources or maybe a contact of a person who knows how to make it happen?

Cultural attributes are different in all markets --hire a local that knows the market and is bi-lingual.
Occidentals that have not lived in the Asian markets will not understand the marketing methods that are culturally acceptable IMHO.

they say there are a lot of important details that we need to take into our attention to succeed.

Who is "they"?

we don't know where to find the information or how to make it by ourselves.

Let me understand more. You have a company, but do not know how to promote your company? Really? How does one form a company without first knowing their market and how to reach their respective market?

Cultural attributes are different in all markets --hire a local that knows the market and is bi-lingual.
Occidentals that have not lived in the Asian markets will not understand the marketing methods that are culturally acceptable IMHO.
This sounds like a reasonable piece of advice! Thank you!

Who is "they"?

Let me understand more. You have a company, but do not know how to promote your company? Really? How does one form a company without first knowing their market and how to reach their respective market?
That is why I have asked the questions here because as I know this is the place where I can learn more about the things I am interested in. or am I mistaken?

I think that for now we are more looking for a platform but if there is a trustworthy publisher you may know, I will be grateful to get his|her contacts.
We are a ad-network with self-serving platform. There are many media partners we have, you can contact me for more details :)

I think that for now we are more looking for a platform but if there is a trustworthy publisher you may know, I will be grateful to get his|her contacts.

You may not recruit members from AffiliateFix until such time as you are a registered and approved business in our resources area.

MI
Back