The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for html guy to rip presell pages, can pay $20 via paypal

looking for html guy to rip simple one page sites and upload to my domain and hosting, can pay $20 a piece via paypal, have much ongoing works, comment or dm me your skype if your interested and well chat

Ripping pages, especially copyrighted, is a huge risk. Additionally, most intelligence platforms today do this. Platforms like AdPlexity, et al. Then you absolutely need to have the code cleaned as most of us now place code to protect our landers and sites. If you just place the ripped lander or page on your server, it will definitely have code to tell the owner what you are up to and may even redirect your links back to the original page owners site. My code does this, and most every experienced marketer I know does this.

You are asking someone to rip them and load them on your server, that in itself is a huge risk. They could be adding code of their own as well. You should never grant access to your server to anyone other that developer.

As for doing it for $20, well, you will be getting responses from people that are desperate for money. They are the only ones that take $20 jobs, with exception of those that intend to do you harm just for the sake of doing you harm!

banners
Back