The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for good Mentor in ADULT CPA !

Tucker609

Hello there ,
I don't know is this the right way of asking help but i thought why don't I give it a try .
The thing is i am working as an Affiliate for 1year and right now working on 2 good networks .I earn around 40-50$ perday . But i want to scale up my business to the next level . I am looking for a good mentor who will help me to get it .I don't know if it is possible or not .I want to go for paid advertising and i am not used to it .So is there anything you can help me with or any idea from where i can find a good suggestion or a good mentor in this ADULT CPA industry :)

hello buddy, what i will like to let you know will be really to better invest on yourself, and you will certainly make mistakes in the beginning, but you will get to correct them with time, and with the experience coming. you just have to read well, and try to apply what you learn. Good luck Tucker609!

Hey, have you tried revshare, should payout more than CPA if you are into adult for the long haul. add me on skype lets talk

Your best mentor is a simple google search. No one is going to give you the goldmines you are looking for just because. Read forums like this one, STM, GFY, etc .. come up with several strategies and TEST TEST TEST. Trial and Error until you come up with winner.

I agree with the previous comments. Investing in tests and tools is a wiser decision :) You spend money, but you don't loose it, you pay for the experience and for learning. Since you are doing affiliate marketing for one year, you probably already know all the basics that mentors teach.

Look for free sources! Check the Mobidea Academy, we have some case studies for Adult traffic on several ad networks, like ExoClick, Eroads and Traffic Junky. You will also find some optimization tips and other adult ad networks' reviews there.

Besides, you can create your own follow along here on AffiliateFix, launch a campaign and post all your actions in the threat, we will follow up and help you all together!

Best of luck, and I hope it helps!

MI
Back