The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for flight booking calls

MarketCall

Top Pay Per Call
Affiliate Manager
MarketCall
Hello! MarketCall is looking for US flight booking calls (domestic and international).
We can pay 15-17$ for 60-sec duration call. Let us know if you generate such calls or know anybody who can do that (we award for referrals)

Beware of people who really can provide you that calls, within set rage cause it's asking for a scam basically, better to just concentrates on something like for example some big SEO partners with correct niche traffic for such goals, and you can pay them better too.

Hello! MarketCall is looking for US flight booking calls (domestic and international).
We can pay 15-17$ for 60-sec duration call. Let us know if you generate such calls or know anybody who can do that (we award for referrals)
whats the referral fee ? and is it residual ?

Hello there,

Can you please activate my account. I have signed up and tried contacting you over skype too.
Kindly activate my account.

Account: zukof@intelebiz(d o t)com

banners
Back