The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for CPI networks

mikyadel

hey marketers,
i'd like to join some cpi networks that have good payout offers and don't require prove of earning from other networks . i'm already with Mobidea,Adcombo

We used to work with GoWide company as CashOnMobi. And we would like to sum up our cooperation.

We've been runing their offer "Mercari" for two months with a trusted source. We've been sending large volumes, so to minimize risks for us and our client we've been asking to confirm traffic as often as possible. And as you can see on screenshots - GoWide's manager confirmed everything. We provided placements when they asked for it. Within a month GoWide's manager has been confirming that everything was fine, he said that all requirements were met.

But then suddenly everyone from their company quickly disappeared and we couldn't reach anyone of them. A few months later they responsed at last after we contacted almost everyone possible via Email and LinkedIn. We requested for payment again, but they said that traffic was not as good as they expected, so they were not going to pay for it.

As a conclusion - now it is impossible to work with GoWide anymore. We've lost more than $5,000 that we were supposed to pay to our source and a longtime partnership. We didn't receive payment for our clients and our work. Same as any compensation for sold traffic and inconvenience caused buy GoWide's impermissible behavior. Our company strongly doesn't recommend anyone to work with GoWide, to avoid same problems, as they appeared to be not a trustable partner at all.

Attachments

• image (3).png
    image (3).png
    103.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    127.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 1111111111.PNG
    1111111111.PNG
    122.9 KB · Views: 14
Why don't you try with us?
I'm Julie from Ecomobi - a company based in Singapore. We are one of the top adnetworks of affiliate marketing in Southeast Asia. We have many CPI offers with good price for you. If you're interested, feel free to contact me via skype trasua210!
Nice day!
How prices for your sentence
?

MI
Back