The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For CPI Networks Who pay weekly or Biweekly

Vijay001

affiliate
I need cpi network who pays weekly or biweekly. Currently i am using few networks who pay monthly but i need who can pay me weekly or biweekly.
Any suggestions guys?

The best one... CPABuild for sure. Have made 6K with it and every week I get my payment. And good EPC.

Register with my link and get $5 free.

Ok i am going to give a try with this. will read reviews and will register there.

Appodeal has instant payout solutions and works with several payment platforms too.

Will Give a try.

Hi Vijay001 , you can use a tool to help you out looking for the right network to work with. You can get it normally with the help of any spy-tool out there, it's better to target the right one that way. I can suggest you to use Admobispy, they get access to many great ad-networks, and offer a good quality of service, at a cheap package price, and good support. reach them , and try good luck with this service. You can also look at this ad-network Unityads, to try to work with, or Startapp. Good luck with this.

Thank You for AstroBoss for your suggestion. I am going to check the network which you give me and will try spy tool also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i am going to give a try with this. will read reviews and will register there.

Will Give a try.

Thank You for AstroBoss for your suggestion. I am going to check the network which you give me and will try spy tool also.

Tushar can you give me your skype id. i will love to chat there with you.
Wish you luck buddy!

Still Looking for CPI networks which works on weekly and biweekly payments.
Guys need more suggestions. Currently i am working with networks who are paying me net 30 basis. But need network which pay more frequently.
waiting for suggestions guys

Hi Vijay
We pay weekly on Adult dating leads but on PPL SOI
You may want to check us out :
-PPL SOI
-Weekly Payments
-Referral Program
-Pays duplicates
-White Label sub domain available
-Pays for Tinder traffic

I need cpi network who pays weekly or biweekly. Currently i am using few networks who pay monthly but i need who can pay me weekly or biweekly.
Any suggestions guys?
hello dude, you need a spy-tool to help you out searching this out. I'll suggest you to go for tools and hit it with! Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back