The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Best Affiliate Network To Promote Dating Traffic

Hello, I currently have about twenty friends who would like work affiliate dating,
And can somebody recommend me an affliliate dating portal/program that pays for registration(CPA).
With good offers and good domains.
And to be all work on a one dashboard
To be able to add later members as numbers
Let every man have his own number and see how much he has earned by number.
Or only that I have the main dashboard.
Thanks.

Hello, I currently have about twenty friends who would like work affiliate dating,
And can somebody recommend me an affliliate dating portal/program that pays for registration(CPA).
With good offers and good domains.
And to be all work on a one dashboard
To be able to add later members as numbers
Let every man have his own number and see how much he has earned by number.
Or only that I have the main dashboard.
Thanks.
Hello dear,

You Looking dating offers for your team/friends with subid track for check each person performance (individual)

WE HAVE THAT BOTH... Ping me in skype

Hi guys!

Let me tell you about our new feature Traffic monetization. Why am I mentioning it here?
Because it has 4 dating verticals with the most conversion offers!

The setting are very simple: create a campaign, check a checkbox, select vertical and count your earnings:)

Our system selects offers in a chosen vertical and then you can see detailed statistics and withdraw the money you have earned.

Almost 87% of our users have already tested it and about 98% are fully satisfied.

Don't waste your time and join them right now;)

The feature is available on a free trial, so you need to pay nothing before start earning.

Hello dear,

You Looking dating offers for your team/friends with subid track for check each person performance (individual)

WE HAVE THAT BOTH... Ping me in skype

If you are also interesting in other adult affiliate program. Please contact me

MI
Back