Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Looking for affiliates

vladc

Service Manager
Service Manager
SEO-ARMY
Greetings,

I need affiliates to promote a recently launched product. I do not have an email list in this niche, and I think this course could really help a lot of people trying to make a buck online.

The product in question is a very comprehensive and detailed SEO tutorial, that comes along with some great resources on my website (check signature). I don’t just sell the course, I also have a community built around it + a marketplace (where people can buy/sell all kinds of stuff free of charge), and with this, the aim is to make sure my customers succeed in their online ventures.

I have basically revealed all the best-kept secrets of the industry in what turned out to be over 5 hours of video content that is divided into 4 modules:

Beginner Module, Advanced Module, Link building module and Local SEO/ Client SEO module.

It is an “over-the-shoulder” type of course in which I teach students everything from building a basic affiliate site to getting clients and making a killing in the local niches. With the knowledge in this course, one can easily start an online business (from seo agency to affiliate sites - you name it!) or find work at any SEO agency or as a freelancer.

On top of all that, everyone that signs up becomes an affiliate instantly and is able to re-sell this course to receive a 50% commission. So far, this course has received only 5-star reviews from my clients.

If you think that this is something you might want to promote as an affiliate to your audience, let me know!

I can even create a special, branded discount coupon for your amazing audience!

Best Wishes,

Vlad

banners
Back