Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Affiliates to Promote my SaaS Software

adikulina

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Brosix affiliate program
Hi there,

My name is Andreyana Kulina and I’m Affiliate Manager at Brosix, an ”Encrypted Instant Messaging Software” for Business.

We’re looking for partners that could help us further expand our reach and raise awareness among new audiences. I would like to invite you to join our affiliate program.

What we offer?

• Getting started promoting Brosix is super simple! After visiting our affiliate sign-up page, you’ll get a personalized link to share on your website with your audience. For every customer you bring, you’ll get a recurring 30% commission.
  • In order to get familiar with our product, we can make you a full feature demo with one of our experts. A large creative library will be at your disposal as well.
What can you earn?

• A single Brosix customer has hundreds of users, and all of them result in a commission payment for you. Brosix’s pricing is based "per user".
  • For example: if your referral becomes a paying customer and orders 100 user licenses (priced at $8 per user, per month), that adds up to a monthly bill of $800 – making your recurring commission $240 each month. Some customers pay annually. In this case, say they order 100 user licenses, totalling an annual bill of $7,200. This immediately generates you a $2,160 commission right after their order.
  • As the commission is recurring, you’re paid for all future purchases that customer makes. Some of our customers use our service for 15 years.
Incentive for the customers to buy through your link?

• 1-Month Free after their first purchase.

Let me know if interested.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

banners
Back