The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

looking for a good mobile ad network

Hi everyone,
for us beginners, could you kindly recommend us, as per 2017, some mobile ad network with which you have had awesome experiences in dating?

hello @DaVillas , I'm a beginner too and just got accepted at bizprofits. I saw some of their dating offers. if you want to apply to their network i can send you my AM's link, i believe it will give you faster approval if you sign-up thru that link :)

See my list of mobile networks below based on barriers to entry.

Mobile networks with low barriers to entry.

Adcash
Popads
Propeller ads
Tonic ads

Traffic sources with medium barriers to entry

Exoclick
Zeropark

Traffic sources with high barrier to entry (by high mean you'll need to be able to farm accounts)

Google Display network
Facebook

lemme
See my list of mobile networks below based on barriers to entry.

Mobile networks with low barriers to entry.

Adcash
Popads
Propeller ads
Tonic ads

Traffic sources with medium barriers to entry

Exoclick
Zeropark

Traffic sources with high barrier to entry (by high mean you'll need to be able to farm accounts)

Google Display network
Facebook
Hi, i really appreciate this, but one more thing, i want to know should i target on those "Mobile networks with low barriers to entry" because i'm a beginner? thanks.

Hi everyone,
for us beginners, could you kindly recommend us, as per 2017, some mobile ad network with which you have had awesome experiences in dating?
hi, just two months ago, i was looking exactly for the same thing like you, i tried the services of Admobispy, and it works well for me. why wouldn't you try?

buzz me if you are interested we have own and direct offers on dating and other verticals

always tested on our own email DB before launching

feel free to add me on skype via Mahmoud.H.ADV

lemme

Hi, i really appreciate this, but one more thing, i want to know should i target on those "Mobile networks with low barriers to entry" because i'm a beginner? thanks.

Yes I would suggest starting with the low barrier to entry traffic sources at least till you have some experience in picking offers, testing landing pages and basic optimisation skills.

Hey there!
Los Pollos network is really good at dating.

Although, if you are looking for an affiliate network that is easy to enter and learn with - check Mobidea!
Besides having lots of offers, including dating, we pay every day :)

Plugrush. Adult source, the largest in terms of volume among redirect sources, but if you do not have a blacklist, then about 50% of the traffic will be bots, and quite primitive (do not click on LP). After filtering, traffic remains pretty good, which can be converted on almost all verticals.

Hey there!
Los Pollos network is really good at dating.

Although, if you are looking for an affiliate network that is easy to enter and learn with - check Mobidea!
Besides having lots of offers, including dating, we pay every day :)
alright thanks.

banners
Back