The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a DSP working with IndexExchange on PMP

Gibster

affiliate
Hello everyone,

A publisher I really want to work with has created a PMP (Private Market Place) deal for me on the IndexExchange. However, I am finding it really hard to access this deal as I haven't found a DSP that works with them on PMP terms.

If you guys know of any DSPs/companies that will allow me to access this deal I'd be very grateful.

The other issue is that the product I am promoting is a CBD product, which means I either have to mask the product by using a banner that doesn't mention what the product is and use a lander that doesn't directly refer to the product; or, in an ideal scenario, have a DSP that will BOTH allow me to access this deal with IndexExchange and also be OK with CBD banners.

Kind Regards,
Gibster

Why do you feel you deserve a Private Deal?
No disrespect meant, but you would have to have qualifications and substantial cash up front.
And probably be a well known entity -- a known player ;)

You didn't understand anything I said. I already have the private deal ready with this publisher I simply can't access it because the DSP I use does not work with IndexExchange on the private marketplace.

Publisher has ALREADY created a unique private deal for our company. It's sitting on the IndexExchange but I need a DSP that works with the IndexExchange in the Private Marketplace so I can access it. Is that clearer now?

I was told by the publisher that created the deal that DataXu and Adobe work with the IndexExchange through the Private Marketplace... if anyone knows any other DSPs that do or anyone at DataXu or Adobe that could help, I'd be very grateful.

You didn't understand anything I said. I already have the private deal ready with this publisher I simply can't access it because the DSP I use does not work with IndexExchange on the private marketplace.

Good luck .... You make an excellent argument for why I don't use any proprietary tools -- they suck ...

banners
Back