The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

loocking for a good donwload traffic source

Zagorakos

affiliate
Hey guys,
i'm intending to start running a download offers campaign( budget 700$), but i still don't know which traffic source will be more affordable for me?

antivirus, on mobile

Hi there!

With mobile AV you definitely should try us. We can provide you our mobile pop-traffic, and you can optimize your campaign at HilltopAds with advanced targeting options.

Feel free to PM me for more info about HilltopAds.

Or ping our affiliate manager Katherine directly. Her Skype is HilltopAds Katherine.

Cheers!

There are a bunch out there:

Do pops for ease of launch - using a prelander.

sources:

popads
adcash
propeller ads
zeropark

one of teh above would be perfect

guys you are recommending me to go for pops but please it should help me more to take a decision if you explain me more why you are giving me this advise. is it that what i'm trying to go for is very risqy for the newbie that i am?

guys you are recommending me to go for pops but please it should help me more to take a decision if you explain me more why you are giving me this advice. is it that what i'm trying to go for is very risqy for the newbie that i am?

Well, we are working a long time with such vertical. It is showing good conversion on mobile pop traffic. I'm pretty sure that conversion is what are you looking for, am I right? ;)

And as Noxxyy said - use be sure to prelander. Without it, your conversion will be much lower.

Well, we are working a long time with such vertical. It is showing good conversion on mobile pop traffic. I'm pretty sure that conversion is what are you looking for, am I right? ;)

And as Noxxyy said - use be sure to prelander. Without it, your conversion will be much lower.
Hi Hillto, of course what i'm trying is to run a succesful campaign and we both know it can go without conversions. thanks for this i'm seriouly consider this advise

MI
Back