The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Long overdue hello...

Andre Reutens

affiliate
Hello to all here on this fantastic site/forum. I've been in affiliate marketing since 2010 but not as serious til now... Still learning but a darker shade of green tho. Made a few commissions here and there but not focusing entirely on any niche. It's a jungle out there but if you keep to it and follow the trends, you'll reach your goals. Just a few words of encouragement. :)

Hello to all here on this fantastic site/forum. I've been in affiliate marketing since 2010 but not as serious til now... Still learning but a darker shade of green tho. Made a few commissions here and there but not focusing entirely on any niche. It's a jungle out there but if you keep to it and follow the trends, you'll reach your goals. Just a few words of encouragement. :)
Greetings, Andre! Even if you think you are not a professional, it's always cool to share your experience with others :)

Thanks for encouragement! Feel free to ask your questions and learn more here :)

If you need any help with traffic tracking — contact me, I'll be able to tell you something interesting :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
It's hit and miss until you find a ( or some) winners --that applies to everything really.

Hi there, Andre! Welcome to AffiliateFix.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Andre.

banners
Back