The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official LJ Ads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 1600 Incent Offers now Available, and more added each and every day!

Get with me or your Account Manager today to get started!

Reactions: K
PIN SUBMITS & MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS

fb_splash.png

Run over to www.ljads.com today, for one of the largest selections of Mobile Subscription and Pin submits available. We have over 290 Mobile Subscription and Pin Submit offers for both incent and non-incent traffic.

These offers are great for all types of traffic (Popups, Paid Traffic, Search, Display, Incent, Non-Incent, Gaming Sites, Download Sites, Point Sites, Movie / TV Sites and just about anything else) For full details please contact myself or @Moses_LJADS to learn more.

Here are some of the geos we currently support (BA, BE, CH, DE, FR, GR, GH, HU, IT, NL, PL, PT, ZA, SI, QA)

Contact me today for more information on getting started or Simply Signup up Now!

Jerrold Skype: live:jerrold_19 | jerrold@ljads.com
Moses Skype: mosesgood77 | mo@ljads.com

Just wanted to do a quick follow up, since this post these offers have blown up and are doing tremendously well and even better then originally anticipated. If you have Pin Submit / Mobile Subscription traffic for EU countries you NEED to be on these right now... Get in on these fantastic offers now.

PIN SUBMITS & MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS

fb_splash.png

Run over to www.ljads.com today, for one of the largest selections of Mobile Subscription and Pin submits available. We have over 290 Mobile Subscription and Pin Submit offers for both incent and non-incent traffic.

These offers are great for all types of traffic (Popups, Paid Traffic, Search, Display, Incent, Non-Incent, Gaming Sites, Download Sites, Point Sites, Movie / TV Sites and just about anything else) For full details please contact myself or @Moses_LJADS to learn more.

Here are some of the geos we currently support (BA, BE, CH, DE, FR, GR, GH, HU, IT, NL, PL, PT, ZA, SI, QA)

Contact me today for more information on getting started or Simply Signup up Now!

Jerrold Skype: live:jerrold_19 | jerrold@ljads.com
Moses Skype: mosesgood77 | mo@ljads.com

Jerrold, i highly appreciate your network and wanna lauch business relationship with your company.
Please feel free to add skype me jane.ecomobi then we can discuss more deepply

Jerrold, i highly appreciate your network and wanna lauch business relationship with your company.
Please feel free to add skype me jane.ecomobi then we can discuss more deepply
We received your email and will be in contact to discuss the matter further. Thank you for your interest in LJ Ads.

Reactions: K
Over 300 Health and Beauty offers added, (Brain, Diet, Hair, Male Enhancement, Muscle, Skincare, Teeth) we have nearly all relevant international (non-US) geos covered, and plenty of cap for this holiday season and beginning of the new year.

390+ Nutra and Beauty Offers Added!

** Side Note: if you have Indian Male Enhancement traffic please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back