Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official LJ Ads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljads_jerrold

affiliate
Hello Fixers!

I'm Jerrold one of the guys over at LJ Ads CPA Network, we've recently opened the doors up to a select number of high quality affiliates after being a small private network for so long. You've probably never heard of us before but soon will be hearing alot. We have tons of great things planned for new comers. (Private Tools, Plugins, Scripts.... the works) we also have staff that can help with custom items as well.

If you are interested in a high quality affiliate network, want to push traffic to some of the industries hottest offers, and want prompt payments. Do not hesitate to signup today.

We have a fairly quick and painless signup process, and a short interview with one of our staff members to qualify you for one of the available publisher slots. It's about quality not quantity! So if you have what it takes contact us today to get started.

Currently we are looking for quality affiliates capable of (Diet, Health & Beauty, Dating, and Email Submits) others are welcomed to apply for consideration.

Attachments

• ljads.png
    ljads.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,153
Last edited by a moderator:
April Promotion

Giving away Free FB Leadjacker to the top earners for the month of April.

Verticals Eligible: Dating PPS, Diet , and Email Submits.

Signup Up today if you haven't already, and get in the running!

Do you allow all level affiliates? I'm still not earning lots but like the look of your network

Yes we do, everyone must start out small before they go big. Only thing we are stringent about is the quality of the traffic. Send good Traffic, and you'll get good results!

Advertisers' Happy, We're Happy, You're Happy!

Just got accepted in this network and they have a lot of offers. But sadly they don't have much offers on the vertical that I'm willing to target but my AM told me to add more in couple of days. To my awesome AM Jerrold, you're the best bro! Keep it up!

Get in on this offer with us right now! it's blowing up right now and doing extremely well!

Find-Bride.com

This is only one of the many offers we have available to you!
Contact us today to get started running this offer or any of our countless others!

Interested in running this offer? Click here for more information!

Don't forget about our Lifetime referral bonus either (earn commissions on new affiliates you bring to the network)

Slut Roulette / Exposed Web Cams

Do you have high quality Adult Traffic?
Are you tired of being fed scraps for payouts?

Then get in bed with a network that just isn't interested in cuddling and spooning!

Got the top payouts for some of the web's hottest Adult Offers!
Contact me today to find out how you can get started.
100% Geo'd to perfection to help you monetize every single click you send!

This is only a few of the many offers we have available to you!
Contact us today to get started running this offer or any of our countless others!

Interested in running this offer? Click here for more information!

I'm back giving a review about this network. At first I was disappointed on not having many offers on my first business which is on BizOpp vertical. But then I found out that they have many offers on one of my favorite which is adult/dating offer so I talk to my AM Jerrold and everything went well or should I say PERFECT! Jerrold for me is one of the best role model and best AM that I have EVER had in ANY network that I've joined. He always answers my questions, even build script to help me and my team, get those offers that I think fits my method and my favorite part is UNEXPECTED EARLY PAYMENT!! Didn't even reach my first month cutoff yet but still got paid! Where the hell can you find a network and awesome AM like that? I really like this network. One of the best support, payments and AM. I now have found a network where I can call it HOME and treat them as one family. I'm looking forward to do Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term business with them.

Keep it up LJA & more $$$ to come,
Sol

Yes thank you very much for the kind words Sol, I'd like to give you a gift here with a nice chart showing how in the past 7 days how we've completely maximized your revenue.

an outstanding 828.57% Increase in revenue from Day 1 to Day 7. I'm sure after the custom tools we created for you expand out and get more use, you'll achieve even higher earning!

Congrats on your outstanding work and dedication, and willingness to take advice where given.

For all of you reading this... This is what you can expect from LJAds, and the Unparalleled level of service and dedication from our staff!

View attachment 2897

Last Week for Open Signups!

We've just added new offers for your enjoyment and profit! Additionally this is the last week Open Signups will be available to the public. We will be moving to a Invitation Only Network starting Monday May 19th 2014 (Central Time). If you haven't already signed up do so now, Or be at the mercy of the invitation system!

Moving to Invitation only will ensure that only quality affiliate get into the network and your offers and pricing is secured. We have even more surprises planned for the next few weeks as well, that will greatly effect how you do business in the industry today.

And if this wasn't exciting enough we also offer custom programming and scripting to affiliates, who need assistance getting their operations up and running just the way they want

So waste no more time and signup now! What's stopping you? We have Weeklies available, early payouts... and so much more. Our customer service is unmatched by any other network out there.​

If you are looking for invitation codes, please visit www.ljads.com , we do have high standards in new applicants so be sure to be as thorough and accurate as possible on the request form.

This allows us to keep high quality throughout the entire network for both affiliates and advertisers. Ensuring everyone involved has the highest level of service available to them.

I also will be contacting K at some point in the next few weeks and offering a few invitation codes for him to dish out as he pleases, or place it in the Deals Section. Same standards do apply when signing up.

Well look forward to reviewing your application,
Simply Press Affiliates and fill out the "Request an Invitation" section.

Yes we have plans to in the future, at this point we do not have enough publishers that are interested in that payment method, most prefer paypal or direct wire.

Looking to hand out some invitation codes to some fixers today!

How to get your Invitation Code, In three Simple Steps.

1. Step 1: Head to www.ljads.com
  2. Step 2: Press Affiliates
  3. Step 3: Fill out and submit the "Don't have a invitation code?" section

Yes,

Looking to hand out some invitation codes to some fixers today!

How to get your Invitation Code, In three Simple Steps.

• Step 1: Head to www.ljads.com
  • Step 2: Press Affiliates
  • Step 3: Fill out and submit the "Don't have a invitation code?" section

Yes, this weekend it's that simple.

What do we have to offer?

• Lucrative Top Converting offers to keep you going and fill nearly any niche!
  • Hard Working, Easy to Contact Affiliate Mangers to help you in any way they can!
  • Weekly Payments Available!
  • Never Late Payouts! Don't worry about the "checks in the mail" or "i'll pay you next month" excuses again!
  • Custom Coding Help Available
  • High volume of Dating and Adult Offers Available as well as Mainstream offers (ie. email submits, financial, dieting...etc)
  • We give you reasons to not constantly be earning!
  • Offers highly geo-located and redirects to ensure you are squeezing every dollar you can from your traffic not just a portion of it.

So stop reading this post and head on over to www.ljads.com right now and get the ball rolling. Let us help you make this the best year you've had yet!

Got some Loving Traffic!

Let us help you monetize it! With some of these sweet offers!

LatamDate
Preview

This offer is fully geo'd to maximize your click through performance!
  • Tier 1: AU, CA, NO, NZ, US
  • Tier 2: AT, BE, DE, DK, ES, FR, HU, IS, NL, SG
  • Tier 3: CH, FI, GB, IE, SE

CharmingDate
Preview

iDateAsia
Preview

ChinLove
Preview

Slut Roulette
Preview

High Quality Traffic is rewarded with this offer
  • Tier 1: AU, CA, NZ, SG, UK, US
  • Tier 2: DK, FR, IS, IE, IT, NO, PR, SE
  • Tier 3: BE, FI, HK, JP, KR, PT, ES, CH

Exposed Web Cams
Preview

High Quality Traffic is rewarded with this offer
  • Tier 1: AU, CA, NZ, SG, UK, US
  • Tier 2: DK, FR, IS, IE, IT, NO, PR, SE
  • Tier 3: BE, FI, HK, JP, KR, PT, ES, CH

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back