The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Official LJ Ads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got World Cup Traffic for Mobile?

We have the perfect offer fully WAP optimized offer for that accepts (
BE, NL, UK) Traffic and and allows your users to Win Up to £3500 in prizes.

What's even better then a World Cup Offer?

More MONEY, Of Course!

We also got a bunch of pay increases on a lot of our dating offers as well as some new arrivals
(All Direct From Advertiser). [Weekly Payouts Available!]

Get with one of us today, or stop on by to see how we can work together.
or
Request a Invitation Code from www.ljads.com to get started today!

DaterSearch now live!
if you have any interest in running this at an outstanding payout, get with me today!
Accepts (AU, CA, CR, NO, NZ, UK, US) traffic we have a desktop version and mobile optimized version.

Web / Desktop

Mobile Optimized

Although i've yet t push traffic with them these guys seem to be a breath of fresh air.

I've referred a few of my big affiliates to them and when a network contacts YOU about them owing you money - it's a nice change.

They also impress me on the Fix with their activeness and posting on the forum and this thread.

Great start from these two of what I HOPE is a network here for the long run!

They do however need my company to do them a new website ;), it's not the most attractive on the eye!

Congrats tho guys!

Much appreciated K, We're trying to make a significant impact in the industry. Running things the way we'd want any company we work with to run.

We may take you up on the redesign offer though, I'm a great programming... Design.... Not so much. I know where my weaknesses lie and don't take offense to the website being ugly, lol!

On a serious note though, thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us at LJ Ads. We look forward to becoming a house hold name in the industry, and being a great place for affiliates to work with. We treat each and every affiliate like they are a part of our family, and hope they can feel that as well when they interact with any of us here.

Just last night I stayed up working well past 3am helping one of our affiliates maximize their campaigns and created a Self-Optimizing Offer Rotation the optimized the frequency of the offers based off of EPC. So essentially it determines what is the better offer(s) and earns you more money period. No more wasted time or clicks to offers that just do not perform! We're not a 24/7 support company, however we do our best to be as close to that as possible, even if it is at the cost of our sleep time and weekends. Business just doesn't stop because it's past 6pm or because it's the weekend, we understand that and are available during the off hours as well, via Skype and Email, to service our publishers and advertisers that have issues or questions arise during those hours as well.

Hello,
I received 3 early payment from Ljads!!
It's a very awesome network,this is the best network i worked with ever.
Offer, Payout, Conversions Rates, EPC everything fantastic.
And My Affiliate Manager Jerrold is very friendly and nice person and also help me to grow my earnings all time.
Thanks to Jerrold,Chris and Whole Staff of Ljads.
"F""I""V""E"
"S""T""A""R"
For
"L""J""A""D""S"
&
"J""E""R""R""O""L""D"

Very much appreciated Jai, thank you for your review! I'm glad you found a home with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. This is what we intended to do for you and every publisher that runs with us. Pleasantly surprise each and everyone.

Thanks for the sticky!
We look fabulous on top of the list!

All publishers still on the fence about joining us, should really give us a 30 day trial and see however you have been missing!
I guarantee after 30 days you'll be hooked on us!

We got around to doing a bit of house cleaning today, and cleaned up all the offer groups so specific offers you are looking for will be easier to find. I think this will greatly decrease the time in finding specific offers, as well as make it easier to find complimentary offers to fit into your campaigns.

Low volume or High Volume publishers if you are not with us yet, come on over and check us out. We have plenty of offers in stock and can get nearly anything you are looking for, with great payment terms and staff!

Wait no longer and join today!
http://www.ljads.com

Hi there, whether you're from the US or not, you can enjoy our special holiday weekend event.
From now until July 7th we are taking in new publishers.

Use Invitation Code: july-invi-tati-onal
or
click the link below to claim your Invitation code and become a member at LJ Ads: Peformance Ad Network.

Invitation Code Redeem!

ex6VuLC.jpg

Got some nice mobile offers in that are simply dominating right now seeing 17% - 25% Conversion Rates on these, and EPC's that are outrageous!
Come join in while things are smoking!

Zoosk (US) - iOS
DuWaYVZ.jpg

Zoosk (US) - Android
DuWaYVZ.jpg

Skout - Meet, Chat, Friend (US) - iOS
SorWJx3.png

Skout - Meet, Chat, Friend (US) - Android
SorWJx3.png

Android Antivirus
4oZRkSn.png

★★ Just got in a huge increase on cap on Zoosk. And some of the highest payouts publically available! Get on this while it's hot!

Not into Zoosk?
Well we have hundreds of other offers and verticals to choose from, all with high payout and great EPCs, and countless publishers paid out every Friday!

Strong Financial backing, Solid Staff, and New offers in every week!

Join today and get started with one of the best networks around to work with.

All publishers are considered for applications, If you have good traffic and a desire to make some outstanding earnings then LJ Ads is the right fit for you!

Looks like a great network and place to be apart of, especially like how active you are on here so thank you.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it snoop swing on by lets get you all setup. I'm sure we have something for you or have irons in the fire to get it.

Power IGF - AU and No2 Explode Extreme - AU are designed as a 2-step pairing, so combine these two offers to POWER up your earnings and GET BIG!

6ap8cWw.gif

For your male and female brazilian traffic we have included UpSkin - BR and Somatodrol - BR two offers guarenteed to take your brazillian traffic to the next level.

6jIvhSX.gif

FreeWebCams (SOI) is a terrific offer for your Cam Traffic! Super easy to convert, and an insane conversion rate!

baxbdhY.jpg

Reactions: K
Just In - Two exciting TRIAL diet offers ready to blow up

These two offers are developed to work together as a pairing. Fully mobile optimized Landers, with 1cu (1 Click Upsells), And Downsells on checkout pages to reduce the trial amount for the user.

These will work fantastically in any diet campaign.

Get with me today to get started on them.​

eOozI4w.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back