The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Linking to each others websites?

Scott_McGregor1

affiliate
Hi buddys

Whats the best way for me to go about linking my website to other people sites and vice versa? Do i use my website editor (coffeecup) and add a link into it there and re-upload onto the web. I want more links for better page rankings! Do i need permission from the sit owner to do this?

Thanks, and appreciate your input

Hi Scott,

There is a whole science to link building. What you are talking about is reciprocal links where you exchange links - they link to you and you link back. These are not viewed as highly by search engines as targeted ONE way links where people just link to you. The best way to get those is by generating such good content or newsworthy blog posts or a list of good resources that people want to link to you and share what you posted.

You should ask someone before you link to them if it's just a link page you are putting them on - some may not want to be on a link page. But if you send an email saying I linked to you, please link back - well people get those all the time and ignore them, so you really need to study how to write a good link exchange email.

There are all kinds of ways to get links. Here are some good threads.
5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums - Search Results

Forgot to mention we have a link exchange forum here too - toward the bottom. You can see if anyone here wants to exchange links. You need to post the type of site or the niche it's in and then people will contact you if interested.

Oh there is an a semi auto one called linkserp.
And there are other link markets around that are free or paid to join up.
There are even 3 way links
Just lookem up on google.

banners
Back